Chapter 15| Black Blood

Hoodie's POV

EJ writhed, snarled, and made aggressive noises. Brian's facial mask grimaced.

Masky lunged at the impaled cannibal and managed to grab his hood. He struggled to put him in an headlock. Everything appeared to move slowly. Hoodie crouching down and reaching over. His gloved hand to the bloodied shaft.

I didn't sign up for this.

...

I didn't. Did I?

"Pull. It. OUT!" Masky's voice bit into the tension.

Hell. 

Brian took the hilt and yanked the blade out clean. EJ groaned coughed and clutched his open wound. Black goop went through his fingers. He usually played the role of the doctor.

Now he needed a doctor.

Hoodie examined the knife in his hands. The blade was covered in black blood. He wiped it off with his hoodie. There were J.W. initials engraved into the handle.

Brian looked to Masky.

"It looks like this was Jeff's doing." he said.

____________________________________________

Y/N's POV

You stared at the particles in the water. They moved over around and under. You counted each one.

"Hand me a screw driver."

Clockwork gestured to a small table beside her. Toby had been helping her with the wheelchair. He placed the tool in her open palm. She thanked him then screwed something in.

You hadn't noticed a door in the back of the room. It was open a crack. That crack turned into a bigger gap. It was opening.

Creeeak.

Someone stepped in. They looked a little older than everybody you've seen. Definitely male. He met eyes with Toby. His orange jacket was crumpled and his hands were in his pockets.

The goggled boy had his axe out.

"W-what are you doing h-here, M-Masky." His voice dripped with venom. Why did he sound so angry?

"Well, T-T-Toby."

Masky mimicked his stutter and received a glare.

"I came to-"

He paused. Something had gotten his attention.

You.

There was a moment of silence, as if he were taking in your form.

"Ah. So the rumors are true."

He gave a chuckle and then called out.

"Hey gorgeous!"

Toby stopped him from coming any closer.

"Just what do you want," snarled Clockwork. She had stopped what she was doing.

Masky was smirking. You could tell from the glint in his eyes.

"I came to warn you. Jeff is just having a little 'phase'. He and EJ already had an encounter. Not very pretty. You should lock your doors."