11. 'Coming Out'

*Your POV*

When I woke up I was alone in Shigaraki's room, I went to get dressed but noticed a note on the bedside table. I quickly read curious as to what it said 'I went on a mission Toga and Twice will be there today.'

I smiled slightly at the thought of him writing the note. I got up to find my clothes stumbling a little at first because my ass and back hurt like hell. He left some pain relievers on the table with a glass of water which I quickly took.

I gathered up my clothes and put them on. I grabbed his hoodie that was on the floor still from yesterday and took it with me when I went to my room. I changed my clothes so I wasn't wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

Once I was finished changing I headed to the kitchen for food. When I got there Toga and Twice were sitting at the small kitchen island we had talking, I walked over to the fridge got a cup of (f/d) and took a drink.

"So~you have fun last night?" Toga cooed making me spit out my drink, "wh-*cough* what?!" my face was red enough to make Kiri's hair jealous. "You can't think we didn't hear you guys last night, in fact everybody got hardly any sleep!" She started complaining slightly and Twice nodded his head in agreement, 'first time they have ever agreed'

I walked into the bar sat down, and put my head on the bar in embarrassment. "Aw c'mon (Y/N) it's not that bad that you're...having fun with the boss" Toga said as she walked in. "ngh!" I grunted in responce before walking behind the bar and getting a random alcohol.

"What are you doing?" Toga asked concerned, "getting a drink!" I replied still embarrassed from earlier. "No! Shiggy will kill us!" she snapped taking it from me, "Toga!!!" I complained. "No means no!" she said obviously not going to budge, I gave up and walked back to my room.

When I got there I walked around pacing for a few minutes thinking. I decided to put on Tomura's hoodie and sit down for a few minutes. Once I had, I was sitting there, just now realising how calming his scent was, 'like oak or pine...'

My heartrate slowed as I continued to inhale his scent. I don't know when it happened but I was suddenly laying down and my eyelids were feeling heavy. Eventually darkness overtook all of my body.

*Time Skip*

*Shigaraki's POV*

I had been on a mission with Kurogiri, Magne, and Compress for a couple hours now, and I was starting to miss (Y/N) slightly. We were about done with the mission, we were kidnapping Izuku Midoriya.

I knew (Y/N) wouldn't agree with what we were doing but we had to, for the league. Compress had already trapped the kid and we were about to head back to the bar. Kurogiri had opened a portal and we walked through.

When we got there Toga and Twice were lounging around and (Y/N) was nowhere in sight. "Where's (Y/N)?" I wanted to make sure he wasn't going to see what was fixing to happen. "Taking a nap, has been for a few hours, no he hasn't!" Twice said then contradicted himself.

I quickly went over the plan with everyone, Compress would release the child while we were surrounding him giving no escape. Then Toga would distract him while Magne came up from behind and injected with a sleeping serum.

Once everyone knew the plan we set it into the motion, it went rather smoothly. He had turned to try and attack Magne when he realized what was happening but didn't have the time. "Toga, you can get the information out of him when he wakes up!" I said before walking towards the stairs.

"U-uh, are you sure? Usually you like to do that kind of thing!" she started spouting concerned. I simply waved her off, "you can do it today, just don't let him scream too loud!" I warned before continuing upstairs.

I walked upstairs and went to my room first to see if he had went back there, when he wasn't there I went to his room. I saw him cuddling random pillow, 'cute~' I walked over to his bed and noticed he was wearing one of my hoodies.

I blushed a light pink at the sight before me, I climbed in next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist (that's right he magically took off all the hands). He stirred a little and turned to face me, leaving the pillow on the other side of the bed. "Oh it's just you" he said before wrapping his arms around me.

Sorry this one is a little shorter than I normally do but I am kinda running out of ideas again, so I may work more on one of my other stories I am curently working on.

Word Count: 845