Chapter 28

Chase

I look into Anti's green eyes, i feel his hand lightly grab my wrist.

Not breaking contract until i tilt my head up, he brings the bridge of his nose to my neck, i could feel his light breathing on my collarbone.
We held each other close in the cool room as he planted a small kiss on my Adams apple.
He stops.

Anti pulls away from me and gets up, walking to the door as he grabbed the handle and stopped.
He stood there for a moment, not talking but all i could hear is the ring in my ear.
He turns to me and points at the door,
"Someone's listening to us" he whispers to me.
The expression on my face changes.

I quickly look back up at anti as soon as he swings the door open, we both look at the german man falling from his feet.
"How long have you been standing there?!-" i shout, nervous he could leak this to the other egos.
Henrik did nothing but open his mouth to respond but gets caught in Anti's stare.
"Were you-.. fucking listening to us??" He walks closer ro the man as he scoots back against the wall in the hallway.
"I- i-"

"Can't have shit in this house, not Even some god damn privacy." The words dismiss from the demon as he growled at the lower.
I get up from the bed and walk up to the door way, looking down at henrik as he stood himself up properly. "What all did you hear??"

"I..i just came to tell you somezing but.. when i came to ze door.. it sounded like chase crying.." Henrik looked up at the both of us.
Me and anti are probably both thinking the same thing, but just incase we're not..
"What where you going to tell us?" Anti asks, sigh of frustration and relief breaks from him.

"Sean vanted me to tell you that mark and his ego's are coming over tomorrow"
Ok, no offense or anything... but i never really got along with some of them, the googles hated me for some strange reason.... and dark.. he scares me i don't really like him.
Bing is pretty cool, we've been friends for three years- mark calls us
'The bruhs'.

"Ok, cool, fuck. I don't care, im not gonna be here tomorrow anyway." Anti growls shamelessly, tossing his phone on his bed.
"They're staying over for three days.."
Three days-

"That's bullshit, where's sean??" Anti pushed between henrik and the door frame.
"Anti-" I watched the demon storm off down the staircase.
Me and henrik follow him downstairs, we walk up to them, sean started.
"So, you got the message?"

Anti sighed, "yeah, i got your message, let me send it back to you-"
Sean laughed at the creative comment, wasn't it inspiration that kept sean going?
Sean sipped his coffee "No, anti. No refunds. So yeah. they're coming over, you don't have to be here, just remember that they're going to realize how selfish you are for not wanting to see them,"

"Sean- they dont like me. And they're annoying.."

"Just, please.  For once don't fight me on this anti, the one thing i wish you could do. Just be here when they arrive, then you can feel free to do whatever. Sound good?" Anti looked dto the ground and nodded.

"Cool, they'll be here sometime around... 12:00."