Chapter 15

Chase

Walking out of the hotel room and all the way down the hall was quite a stretch but i managed somehow.
Walking up the steps and onto the deck.
I'd like to find anti and apologize to him for being so... stubborn.

What would i say to him??

'HI ANTI SORRY FOR BEING A SHIT STAIN CAN YOU FORGIVE ME??'
Fuck...
The thought made shivers go down my spine.

I walked around to the back of the ship and seeing anti grabbing the bench, facing away from me. He looked as if he was holding himself up..then watching him collapse to the floor.
No...NO- FUCK!!
"ANTI!!"

I ran over to him- busting my knees to the floor next to him, grabbing his shoulder and arm and shaking him.
"H-HEY SOMEBODY HELP!!" I yelled..sooner watching two men in the same suit run over to me.

"How long has he been like this?"

"I just watched him pass out!"

...

Anti

I woke up, the bright lights blinding me and quickly closing my eyes again.
"Anti?" Chase said as he lightly grabbed my forearm.
"Are...you ok?" My head was killing me.
I was is a Hospital room on the ship.
My eyes opened, seeing chase in front of me blocking the light. His light blue eyes stared into mine, my mind felt fuzzy and soft.

"You just..passed out and it really scared me"

"Chase"

"Im fine. Promise."

Chase let a small soft smile grow on his face, everything was so calm at the moment. It just about made me smile.

Then he leaned in and kissed my forehead.
Pulling away, he looked at me and smiled.
"I kow that you kissed my forehead coming out of the restaurant..."

What did he just say?? My heart rate peaking.
The beeping of my heart caught Chase's attention, looking back at me.
Oh my god...
"So...yes?" He asked as his hand slid down to mine, placing his other hand on the bed, next to my shoulder and leaning in a little.

I could feel the heat coming off my face, i could tell that my face was red.

"Y-...yeah" i responded to him.
The smile growing bigger on his face, appreciation.
"I love you" he said as he kissed me again, but longer this time, lasting, taking in every 0.01 measurement of every second until it ended.

"I love you too, Chase"