Chapter 34

DESTINYS POV

After a long night of asking Harry a bunch of questions about how he got heroine, and blah blah blah, i found out that justin supplies him. God, why can't justin just stay out of our lives?

well, today is a new day and i'm keeping a close eye on harry we are having a lazy day i wear my grey jack wills hoodie and black leggings i throw my hair in a bun and put my grey moccosins on. Louis, wherever the hell you are, hurry up, this is awkward as hell. It gets even more awkward when harry leans in and whispers against my cheek "I'm sorry. Please dont leave me. You know that I still love you and Louis left again. He problably won't come back. You do know thta right?" and i frown. Louis wouldn't just leave like that. "well, all you can do is hope or the best." i say harry looks at me. "He sent me this text." i read it and dont believe my eyes "hazza, idk what crawled up your ass and died but im done i drove off, wont be back for a while, take care of dest for me plz... --louis"  and i feel tears in my eyes. No he wouldn't do that. would he? "no." i whisper out loud and harry whispers, "babe, it was meant to be us not you and louis." I feel his cool minty breath on my cheek and it sends shivers down my spine. My head is spinning out of control, so fast that im just like going crazy. I don't know what to do when harry kissed me. i didn't kiss back but he pushed my head closer to his, my arms flew around his neck and I knew it was wrong. I pulled away from him and he said "sorry, your beauty got the best of me." I can feel heat rush to my cheeks. I still couldn't believ that louis just left he said 'I'll be right back babes, love you."     in his perfect british accent and never came back. What did I do wrong? Is he really gone? Why did he leave? These questions are making my stomahe churn. Normally in the mornings me and Louis would make everyone breakfast or go get mcdonalds' breakfast burritos and then everyone would run to us when we walked into the front door. I know it is bad that I am almost crying over louis again but i feel like it's my fault.... there was something i could have done.

LOUIS POV

when i wake up I'm in some place, its cold and there's running water in the distance. I tryed to stand up but i can't and i tried to scream but there's duct tape on my mouth. I know how to get this off... I stick my tongue out and lick over to my cheek as ar as i can. then i do the same with the other one.. soon the duct tape was wet and off of my face. I yell as loud as possible even though i know it wont do anything except make whoever made me come here mad... But I can live with that I mean they would learn  not to louis-nap me or... they  get the wonderul sound of me screaming. After i run outta breath for the fifth time, I give up and i see a light to my left.  When I turn my head, i see there is a flight of stairs. I'm in a basement. When a dark figure comes down the stairs, I admit I am  pretty freaked out and then th dark figure moves to the midddle of the room. Then it reaches up and a light turns on. A single ligtbulb in the middle of a messy basement. I look at the figure and it's that asshole justin. "You..." i say. "AWWWHHHHHH........ Is little louis surprised?" he asks this bitch is so lucky im tied to a chair....  He comes close to me and i try to bite him but i miss... He pulls my phone outta my pocket and uses the middl button touch fingerprint scanner, he puts blush and tape on it and it opens. Damn. Then he texts harry on my phone and shows me the text... 'hey hazza, idk what crawled up your ass and died, but I'm done, I drove off and problably wont be back for a while... Take care of dest for me----louis'  so.... now im stuck here with fucking justin and I can't beat his ass... this is BULLSHIT! I attempt to stand up one more time and then rope comes untied. I pull my hands out in front of me and they are duct taped together. I throw my hands up as high as i can reach and focefully bring them down and the duct tape breaks, that was something i saw on mythbusters so i knew it would work no matter what type of duct tape he used. Now that I am free, justin is almost running up the stairs and i am chasing him. He trips over the step and falls. Soon, i am able to drag him back down the stairs, l remember the pocket knife i have and pull it out of my pocket. I open the switchblade and point it towards Justin. "no no please." he pleads. "where am i, where is destiny, where is my phone, and where are the keys to the car?" i ask. he explains where everything is and i tie him to the chair. "I don't fuck around, you can take my best friend and brainwash him... but mess with destiny,  mess with me and make me mad, no." i say and he nods. i run upstairs and grab my phone, a pistol, the gps, and the keys... I arrive at home and destiny runs up to the room as soon as i walk in the door. Fuck justin, i just got her  back and now she is pissed at me again. Damn... He fucks EVERYTHING up doesn't he?  I shoot a glare towards Harry who stood up saying "you made a big mistake..." and he smirks. He tries to go up to our room but i grab his shirt and pull him towards me and run towards the room, i get there in no time and destiny has her face burried in a pillow crying. "I... Babe, it wasn't me... If you dont believe me you can go out to the car and i bet there is a shovle in the trunk and there is a bump on my head from where he hit me... he took my phone and sent harry that text... I would never ever  leave you like that, I had alot of fun things planned for last night, I had to run outside to get you your letter i wrote you,  i will get it later and read it to you if you tell me you dont hate me i was trying to grab it and... Baby please, you have to believe me, do you think i could just make something like that up? I have an imagination but not one like that... Please baby.. please..." and her breathing eases I glance up from her and she is looking at me. I let go of the breath i didnt realize i was holding. She says "i still love you..." and i know i still love her...