chapter 36

LOUIS POV

I wake up in the hospital and destiny is by my side. My vision is blurry and my foot feels wierd. I blink a couple of times and my vision comes back to me. I attempt to smile and I can tell it problably looks really fake. Destiny looks different though... Her mascara is running down her face and she isn't looking at me, she is looking at the ceiling. Something is wrong with her. l glance at the nurse and look at her like 'what the hell is wrong with the love o my life?' but obviously the nurse is stupid as hell because she just smiles at me and winks. Ughhh. I hate this. Something is wrong with destiny, l need her in my arms right now. l try to stand up but the nurse grabs me and says "oh nonono... honey , you can't do that. You just came out of surgery."  Destiny looks up at me and l look at her. "baby whats wrong?" l ask laying back down. She comes to my side and says three words that make me angry, sad, happy, and everyother feeling in the world. But, l know she must be messing with me. "I am pregnate." She says it again and l grab her hand. I tangle our fingers together. l look her in the eyes. I smile and its not fake. "Babe, it's okay we can do it, I've always wanted a kid." l say. Her eyes tear up and he glances at me foot. Her eyes grow wide and she looks back at my face, "so... how do you like your beautiful mummy?" she asks. wiping her tears away. "I am so so so so so so so sorry baby."she says . l am not sure if she meant about the preggo thing or, my foot. "Babe don't be sorry. It's my fault."  that could go both ways. She looked at me sympythetically. I am so tired and the pain medicine is starting to wear off. So l fell back alseep.

DESTINYS POV

After Louis fell back asleep, l walked out to the lobby and texted harry 

I am done at the ospital are you coming to see him?-desty

Yeah. I'll be over later.-harry 

Well, I can't see you.-desty

I know but you can leave before I get there.-harry

Well damn you honestly don't need to be such a dick. Ecsecially sence the guy you are going to go see in the hospital is going to take care o your fucking baby. Don't tell him it's your's- desty

Ha, I won't...- harry

If you go on a date with me... And tell Louis that we went on a date and we had more fun then you ever have with him...-harry

NO WHAT THE HELL?-desty

Then im telling him.-Harry

NO your not!!-desty

Yeah l kinda am...-Harry

No your not Harry.-desty

Then tell him... NOW-harry

Fine.-desty

I'll pick you up at 6 luv you babe.-harry

Do NOT call me that-desty

Fine. be there at 6.-harry

What the actual fuck? 

**AT 6PM************ 

I reallize it's almost 6 so i throw on a tank top with skulls and rock and roll written on it. I curled my hair earlier ater i dyed it. I put on some makeup and my jewlery and some black grey and white leggings. I put on my wedges and change my phone case to a black one with rock and roll on it. My nails got done earlier with kaili and I grab my bookbag (pic of outfit on side) and put everything from my purse into my bookbag i glance at the clock and it is 5:59 I glance out my window and he's already here. I look at the clock again I'm surpris- nevermind he just rang the door bell and walked in, I go downstairs and he is putting red roses into a vase on the table. He's sweet but he's not - Louis. I clear my thoroat and he has on some sweatpants and a baggy tanktop. I look at him, he looks at me. He smiles, "glad to see you got the text." text? I check my phone "dont dress nice we're going to somewhere you might get sweaty and shit.-harry" I look at him and raise my eyebrow. "you better have other clothes in that bookbag." He says i let out the breath i didn't realize i was holding. Thank god he was being sarcastic, he was bouta get slapped. "no, I dont care about these clothes so... come on." I say and start out to the car. I hear him lock the door. By habit I almost jumped into the drivers side. I feel a hand on my waist and he pulls me closer towards him "not tonight, TONIGHT you are mine and I am the driver. Tonight I am the host." and he walks me over to the passanger side. He opnes the door for me and buckles me up. Oh, my god I wanna date him so bad. WHAT THE HELL?!? NO I DONT HE'S HARRY HE'S AN ASSHOLE... WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM? after he closes the door and runs over to his side he starts the car and speeds off. I wonder where we are going... I wonder... 

When I wake up, Harry says "we're here, come on sleepy head!" and pulls me up. I glance around and sence it's darker, I cant see anything except a light lighting up a door. "Harry where are we?" I say scared, grabbing his hand a little bit tighter. He looks at me a concerend look on his face "Don't worry, you will like what we are doing." And pulls me in for a hug i hug him back of course because... It's just a hug. We walk towards the door and when we get closer i see a sign on the door and harry covers my eyes. I keep walknig and just giggle. I feel harry push open a door and then he lets me have my vision back... we are at the one...... the only....... SKY ZONE!!! It is made out o trampolines!! Louis promised to take me here then me and zayn started dating. We never got around to it I look up at harry and he has a huge smirk spread accross his face. I wasn't thinking so I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a small kiss on the lips. His eyes go wide and he smiles a real smile. After a while of playing around, giggling, smiling, and attempting to sign in without getting tickled, I inally finish signing in. Harry and I walk up to the desk and get our socks and pay. We run to the lockers and I have to remove all o my jewlery. There are teenage girls looking at us and giving me dirty looks. I scrunch up my nose, Open my mouth, and wiggle my tongue. They turn their heads and I turn back to Harry he was looking down at me with raised eyebrows. "What was that?" He asks. "nothing... what are you talking about?" I ask, he giggles. I glance around ater putting on my socks. I see her- smurf cum bitch McKayla. I try to ignore it and me and harry go jump around. A little bit later we go to play dodgeball. She is there. She is on our team. Harry says "Don't start nothin... please just, have fun, stay close to me." and smiles. I smile back and grab a ball... "Someone was using that." she says. "well, now i am." i say. "if you want that ball, your gonna have to as- make her give it to you." she tells some fat chick. "you need to learn some manners." I say "no you do" she says. Then she starts doin the squid hands in my face. I push her hand away "bitch dont put your damn hands in my face, I'mma end up slappin the shit outta you." I say. She pushes my hand out of her face and hits me on the arm. I slap her in the face, not hard, and her glasses break. Harry looked at the wrong time. He jumps over here and grabs me. "babe, come on, just have some fun." he says and McKayla starts crying and there's a handprint on her face. She jumps over to the person standing there and tells him i hit her. I jump over there with Harry and say "she hit me first it was self defence." and me and McKayla have to leave, Harry comes with me... He better, and we get half our money back sence we stayed for 3 hours intead of 6. "I'm sorry..." I say and he giggles. "bet that bitch wont touch you again right?" he asks and my phone rings... It's louis........