Chapter 24

LOUIS POV

Destiny is still in her room crying and i feel so bad for her so i go in her room and sit on the bed next to her. She looks at me and her face is wet with tears and bright red, she then throws her arms around me and hugs me while still crying. I can tell she has been needing someone to come in here cuz as soon as i put my arms around her she settls down and her breathing is regular. "I'm so so happy its you louis" she says and hugs a little tighter. Then i remember our past, just me and her. We were so happy and then i let zayn ruin it. His punk ass hurt my baby and trust me he's going to pay for it, and not in a stupid prank either. Maybe I'll fuck his girlfriend. Perri, baby, here i come. Destiny stops crying and we've been hugging for a while now, I pull back and we stare into eachothers eyes. then i lean in and kiss her genlty on her wet pink lips. Then i kiss her again, and again, and again. By now we are like full blown making out and Zayn walks in. "EXCUSE ME" he says but i dont stop I acctually makeout more then i was before, slipping my tongue in her mouth and playing with her tits just to proove my point. I'm not a titties kind of a guy. Then i feel a hand connect with my face and i know its not destiny cuz both of her hands are on my waist. I stand up so fast that I scared destiny, i look at her and wink but i can tell shes still scared. Then i connect my hand with his face but instead of being a little bitch and slapping him like he did to me, i punch him. I let everything out when i proceed to punch him after the first, second, third, fourth, and lastly, fifth. And i tell him why for every punch. Most were for breaking my best friends heart all just for a stupid dream. the others were or cheating on her.when i get done i'm about to kick him in his face when destiny puts her cold hands on my bare abs and says, "baby no." and then wraps her freezing cold hands around my waist. I dont think she realizes that im doing this for her. But i stop anyways sence it really means that much to her. Then something hits me and it knocks me out for a few seconds, it was the fact that I still love her, with all my heart.

NIALLS POV

I am out on a date with kaili and liam and liams girlfriend Aalyiah, Kaili and Destiny have known this girl sence like fifth grade so, double date!! But im ordering my food when i get a call from the hospital. oh god what the fuck did destiny do now? I answer it and say "please hold" i finish ordering and step outside. "hello?" i say and a nurse answers, "mr. niall horan, i have some bad news." Shit Destiny is gone. l already know that just because of how the nurse said 'bad news'  I begin crying. "is she really gone?" i ask and the nurse says "umm... im calling about mr. zayn malik. hes been beaten pretty bad by mr. louis tomlinson and he's now in the hospital." she says I amidiatly stop crying and say "he desreved to get beatin' up he's an ass now stop interrupting my date with my amazing girlfriend, and whatever you do, DO NOT give zayn any special treatment, matter a fact, treat him like shit." I say and hang up. I hope i prooved my point. i hope she treats him like shit. He deserves it, he couldn't have just said 'ii dont think its working out,' he had to break her fucking heart. and Louis made him regret it, he got what he desreved. i go back inside and our food is there "well, im starved!" i say and kaili asks "why have you been crying, whats wrong, who was that, are you okay?" "i haven't, nothing, the hospital, and never better" i say. she looks at me and I can tell that she knows something's up "i'll tell you later" i whisper and eat my food. The resturaunt is called McAllisters and me and kaili both ordered a french dip and sun chips but i hate sun chips so i gave them to kaili. That date was the best double date ever!