Chapter 3

Secret POV

"You look amazing!" Colleen said as I examined myself in the mirror. It was 5:40 p.m. and we were finishing up. "Thank you, so do you." I smiled. It took us a while to find the perfect dresses. I really didn't care too much but Colleen insisted that we should look perfect.

My hair was down, out of the Afro of course. I swooped my bang and tied my hair into a ponytail.
It was elegant and simple.

(Secret's look and dress)

(Colleen's look and dress)

"Are you girls ready?" "Yes father

"Are you girls ready?" "Yes father." I spoke into my ear piece. We never saw father before a mission, only after we completed it. I never knew why but I never questioned it either.

"Knight and Wing." Four of father's man escorted us outside into the limo. "Thank you." They all held their hands out for my sister and I to get it. They were always so polite and I didn't even know their names.

"He's cute." Colleen muttered and pointed at one of them. He looked fairly young. Around twenty-five. She winked at him and I could tell he was hiding his smile because I could see his cheeks turning red. I shook my head as he closed our door.

"You better stop, you know father will kill him if he even looks at you like you just looked at him." "Come on Secret, live a little bit. He can be my dirty little secret." She licked her lips and I rolled my eyes. "I can't with you." "Sheesh I can't with myself sometimes." We looked at each other and laughed.
.
.
.
.
We arrived at the gala at 6:30 p.m. It was huge, so many people came for the event. "Name?" We drove by the gate security. "Williams." "Right away Mr.Willams." They opened the gate immediately.

I grabbed a pair of black glasses and handed a pair to Colleen. We both put them on, without question. "Are you ready sister?" Colleen looked at me, making sure she had the knife tucked in her underwear securely. I put my gun on my side and my knife in my stocking. "Always." I nodded to the man and they got out the car.

Paparazzi tried taking photos of us, but our man stepped all around us blocking their view. They were intimidating because one look had them all stepping back with their cameras down. The more pictures they got of us, the more we could be in risk for anything.