Ch. 23 Most Of My Past Is Dead

Start from the beginning

        I knew this was going to happen, he's like this a lot. But... this guy called someone Mistress? It just seems unbelievable, Ryuga seems so powerful I wonder what it was like for Ryuga before he got L-Drago.

        "Ryuga," I said.

        "What?!" He asked annoyed.

        "What was it like for you before you got L-Drago?" I asked him.

        Ryuga looked disturbed, then scoffed, "don't you dare ask me that again, or else."

        I sighed and started following what Ryuga was doing.

Ryuga's POV

~~~~~~~~

        That question the kid asked me, was actually something I wanted to tell someone. But, I couldn't, no one would believe that the strong cold Dragon Emporer used to be a hated, bullied, and soft as a kid.

~~~

        "Merda, can you show Ryuga around?" Doji asked when we made it to his office.

        "Sure," Mistress answered, "but the others can be quite ruthless to new people."

        "That's okay Mistress, I can handle it," I smiled back.

        "Okay then," She said walking out of the office, me following her.

        It's been a few months since I joined and the only two places I've been to are my room and Mistress's private practice room.

        "Okay, we'll start with the training room. The others will be there, don't be surprised at how dumb they are," Mistress told me, "Even though I train them, they are beyond hopeless."

        We then stopped at a metal door with the DN Logo on it. Mistress opened the door and we walked in when there I saw five other boys all with DN uniforms. Including Ash and Reiji.

        "Alright, I bet most of you have seen Ryuga here," Mistress said, "He just recovered from his injuries, so, PLAY NICE!" she shouted making them, not me, finch.

        "Okay Merda," They said in unison.

        "Alright, they're all bladers, except Ash, he's the mechanic, go to him if you have any questions," Mistress said, "Now, I have to leave to deal with something, is it okay if you stay here Ryuga?"

        "Yes Mistress," I answered.

        She nodded, "Good, for the rest of you try to make Ryuga here feel welcome." Then she left.

        "So you're Merda's little pet," A tall guy said.

        "Um... I-I," I tried to say.

        "I guess you are Merda's little slave, eh, Ryuga?" He smirked I stayed quiet, this was the time when I didn't get mad.

        "What, are you mute," Another guy asked mockingly.

        "Hey, remember, Merda said play nice!" Ash exclaimed.

        "Come on little bro, it's not fair, he's the only one that Doji doesn't boss around," Reiji told Ash, "He doesn't wear a DN uniform, he always follows Merda like a lost puppy, he's just a spoiled brat!"

        "I-" I started.

        "Ya know what? I don't think he'll survive a day here," Another guy said.