안녕하세요 제 이름은 엠마 아만다 빈이고 저는 미국에서 왔고 아버지는 한국에서 왔고 어머니는 멕시코에서 왔습니다

Hello my name is Emma Amanda Bin and I am from United states my dad is from south korea and my mom is from Mexico 

저는 집에 많은 전통이 있습니다. 어떤 사람들은 한국인이고 다른 사람들은 히스패닉이고 다른 사람들은 미국인이고 부모님은 제가 다른 언어를 배우기를 원했기 때문에 제가 미국에서 태어나야했습니다.

I have lots of tradition in my house some are korean others are hispanic and others are american and my parents wanted me to learn other languages that's why I had to be born in United states

And Yes I wanted to make the intro cool writing Korean. I'm not good at it I can talk it but like it's not like a big thing. 

I like to hear k-pop especially Wanna One there my favorite. " Nina baja de ahí y ven a comer mocosa quieres que vaya con la chancla!!!!!!!" My noise mom said screaming in anger. Yes that's my mom the one that would get mad if you don't eat her breakfast she gets mad for anything.

엘레나는 비명을 그만해 날 짜증나게 해

My dad is always talking in Korean so I can talk to him in Korean but I know ya'll don't know what he said but he said this 

"Elena stop screaming it irritates me "

I have to survive all of this thank God my sister and brother aren't like that. My brother is always occupied in his work he is 20 and my sister she has terminal cancer and that means she can die in anytime she is 16 years old and it is hard for me and my family. I have been waiting that wanna one comes here so I can go to the concert with my sister. My parents are always talking about getting divorce after my sister dies, and for my sister to hear that it hurts her that when she hears that she cries alone.

"This is the breaking news Wanna one is coming to Seoul in June 1, 2018 " Said the news reporter with her shirt of wanna one I couldn't believe it  I was telling you that I wanted to take my sister in a concert of Wanna One and now there coming to seoul. " EMMA!!!!!!!!!" said  Ruth she camed down stairs and raned up to me " Emma Wanna one is coming can we go please !!!!" Ruth told me all tired and with a big smile in her face. "Okay " I told her because I had promise this to her.As soon as she heard yes something bothered her "ow something ow ow ow it hurts" Ruth said her hand touching where the oxygen tub " Ow ! Emma it hurts very much" said Ruth tearing up " Ruth I will call and ambulance" I got shocked I couldn't move but I had to. As I dialed the number I heard something hit the floor as I ran to the kitchen Ruth was on the ground " RUTH RUTH CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!! RUTH!!!!!" " Hello this is 119 how can I help you?" " PLEASE COME HELP MY SISTER SHE IS ON THE FLOOR!!!PLEASE HELP ME HELP HER !!!!!!" I said my voice cracking " Okay sweetie where do you leave? What was the symptoms of your sister? Tell me her name?" As I heard all those questions my head was going round and around " Um her name is Ruth Bin and some symptoms were her stomach was hurting and she was touching her tube. I told her my address. "Okay please come down and there is a ambulance who is in the area and it is on it's way out." I hanged up the phone. "RUTH WAKE UP!!! PLEASE!!! WE HAVEN'T SEEN THE CONCERT OF WANNA ONE!!! PLEASE WAIT !!! RUTH!!!" The ambulance came and opened the door quickly. "Lets take her to the van please put a tube of oxygen and inject her the....." I didn't understand what they were saying I was feeling dizzy I felt like if I didn't have air I saw that the ambulance was getting out the house and a women came up to me " Hello are you Emma who called 911? Hello ? Are you okay?" She told me. The only thing that I did was "save my sister please." From there I didn't know anything and didn't know when they took me.