Godzilla fillius

Godzilla Filius is a baby from Godzilla earth is the size of the original Godzilla about 100 feet tall and earth is 900 feet in height so that's the difference between them if you didn't know.

Sir their is a spike in electric magnet fields. It matches the readings of Godzilla it's exactly the same as before we left earth. Alert the ground team then. This could be a major problem if we don't come up with a plan to kill Godzilla.

Hey, harry we got word from the commander that Godzilla is coming to our location. That's a problem what's the plan, Godzilla has an energy shield so we have to disable it by destroying its dorsal fins, then drive emps down in the holes of the destroyed dorsal fins. We need to keep him still do to this so we cause an avalanche.

Harry Godzilla has arrived, tell everyone to gear up we're going to kill it for once in for all. Everyone today will be remembered for generations because we are going to kill the beast that brought our home to rumble. Today we take our planet back and live freely with no beast to take our place from the of the food chain. Godzilla is about to be in a position to activate the trap so let's roll out and make a change to this world, to battle men.

The plane engines started to roar and lifted the planes off the ground. One by one they took off ready for battle. Alright, positions everyone we have a titan to kill. Now everyone basic maneuvers around Godzilla. Be careful of any sudden movement from Godzilla. The ships started to come across the horizon and began to ready to start firing on the titan. The ships rained bullets from every angle and left the beast unable to concentrate on a target.
Godzilla started to overheat and start steaming and his energy dropped for some reason. Ground team positions, every ground team mech the launched on the back of Godzilla and drove emp spikes into his dorsal fins.

A loud roar was let out and everything was then quiet then Boom! The area was filled with smoke and ash. Many people looked up and saw no Godzilla then started to cheer on all the people who helped kill Godzilla. Everyone then reported back to base to celebrate. Everyone refreshed with a cold drink but shortly after the ground shook and the ground rose and out came a huge Godzilla like creature. It let out a shock wave from its roar and obliterated everything within miles of it. It destroyed most of their squadrons so everyone evacuated to space to the mother ship.

The main leaders of the ship and harry had a meeting of the new Danger that's on Earth. This titanic creature destroyed miles of land with a roar how is that possible? It's not but this could be the same Godzilla from when we left Earth. It might have evolved between the thousands of years when we warped jumped. It's increased height to 900 feet tall and its power levels increased more than ever. We haven't even seen it's atomic breath. Who knows how that will turn out. It's probably learned a few tricks as well.

How do we kill it, what about mecha Godzilla? Wasn't it destroyed a long time ago who knows? Let's prepare a search team to investigate these coordinates of its city. Harry, you're in charge of the mission take its inventors with you as well.
I wish you a good luck captain let's kill that beast.

Sorry for not updating in a while just haven't been in the mood too much so hope you enjoyed this chapter.