His phone vibrated again, snapping him out of his daydream. He gets his phone under his pillow to see who’s calling. It ‘s Kim Seokjin.

For a moment there he’s expecting Yoongi to call him. To explain about the article, if that article is true or just fake news, to say something that will make the pain go away--- like denying that dating rumor.

“Park Jimin, you’re so selfish…” he mumbled to himself.

He pressed the answer button, put it on speaker and threw his phone beside him while he stares at the ceiling of his bedroom.

“You’re so slow answering the phone, what’s up?”

“I just woke up.” He simply replied.

“Yeah, I can tell. Wanna go out with me today?”

“And talk about Yoongi hyung? No, thank you.”

He’s not ready to talk about it yet or he just don’t wanna talk about it at all. He knows that Seokjin is just worried about him but he needs more time. Time to understand that Yoongi is seeing someone and it’s not him and time to accept it (this one will take years to happen).

“Why would I talk about Min Yoongi? Is he that important? I see him everyday and I’m tired of his face so why would I talk about him? Tell me.”

Jimin was confused.

“Hyung, you didn’t know about the article?” he asked.

“Article?... You mean Min Yoongi’s dating rumor?”

“Y-Yeah.” He answered.

He heard Seokjin sighed from the other line. “I’m at the shop now. I’ll give you 30 minutes to make yourself presentable. Let’s talk about business, okay? My cupcakes are waiting.”

Seokjin ended the call immediately because that hyung knows he’ll refuse to go there. He doesn’t feel like going out today, he wants to be on his bed all day, eat there and stare at his ceiling for hours, think about something that doesn’t involve Yoongi, wait until it’s night again and sleep.

“Not a good idea, Jimin…” He told himself and decided to get out of his bed and take a shower.

He checked his phone first and saw that there’s a lot of messages from Kim Taehyung. Most of it says he’s sorry about not telling him about the article which Jimin understands why he did that. Taehyung’s last message is about Jungkook…

K.TH: Kookie keeps asking what’s wrong about you finding out about the article so I just told him that you and Yoongi had a fight so you don’t wanna hear anything about him. He stopped asking me after that then he ignores me the whole night. I guess he knew I was lying. T_T

Jimin wants to laugh at his friend’s situation but his system can’t do it.

P.JM: I’ll call you later.

He connected his phone to it’s charger and proceeded to take a shower. After showering, he took the simplest jeans in his closet and wore it. He plans on wearing his simplest shirt too but then he saw the paper bag Kai gave them yesterday.

Yes, it is clothes. Kai’s signature clothes.

×××

EAT ME ( SEOKJIN'S SHOP)

Entering ‘EAT ME’--- Seokjin’s shop--- will make your mood better because of the smell of baked goods and the pastel colored wallpapers. The shop is average in size but it has a good location. It’s easy to find and Seokjin bakes the best cupcake in town but not everyone knows that because the business just started more than a week ago.