#6

#6 TWO HEARTS BROKEN | 💔💔

×××

“It’s okay, Chim. He’s happy and that’s what important, right?” Taehyung asked him as they stand in front of the 2 Kim and Min’s household.

Seokjin texted him to come because they’re celebrating Yoongi getting into a relationship for the first time. At first, he thought Jin was messing with him because Jin knows about his feelings for Yoongi so it’s a little insensitive to invite him to celebrate when he’s heartbroken but then his hyung explained that it was Yoongi who wants to celebrate and that he knows how hard it is for him to come. Jin also told him to make an excuse to not come but in the end, Jimin decided to attend.

He’s inlove with Yoongi and he wants to be happy for him and support him even if Yoongi loves someone else. Even if it’s painful to be happy for them.

“Yeah. L-Let’s get inside…”

It was just a small celebration. It’s not a party so the people in the house are just them too. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Jungkook, who got there first because Tae fetched Jimin.

“We’re complete!” Jungkook exclaimed, holding a glass of wine.

“Sorry, Tae. I can’t stop him from drinking wine…” Namjoon said apologetically.

Taehyung just sighs and told Namjoon it’s okay.

“Everyone…” Jimin knows that voice so well.

“Wow, Yoongi hyung! You look nice…” Taehyung commented.

Jimin lifts his face up to see the man he loves and Taehyung is not lying. He looks so nice.

The sound of the doorbell snatched everyone’s attention. Jimin saw how Yoongi’s eyes sparkle and his gummy smile appears on his face.
“Guys, get ready to meet her…” Yoongi said then he turned to Jimin. Their eyes met and Jimin felt the pain again. “… she’s excited to meet you, Jiminie.” Then Yoongi left to open the door.

They were all standing there, waiting for Yoongi and the girl. Jimin felt his hand shaking, his tears threatening to fall. He looked up to the ceiling and breath to calm down but then he heard footsteps coming their way.

He’s trembling. He wants to go home. His heart won’t stop hurting and his tears started falling. He bit his lower lip to stop a sob from coming out of his mouth.

“Wow~ she’s pretty…” he heard Jungkook say.

Jimin felt someone holding his hand. It was Taehyung, standing beside him and holding his hand tightly with a blank expression on his face.

“Jungkook’s so stupid…” Taehyung mumbled.

Another person stood in front of him, covering his view from the couple who just arrived. It was Jin.

“Jiminie, don’t cry.” Jin whispered.

Jimin dried his tears. Right, this is not about him. This is about Yoongi’s happiness. He shouldn’t cry.

“I’m fine.” He whispered to Tae and Jin.

His best friend did not let go of his hand and Jin slowly moved out in front of him, revealing Yoongi and his girlfriend. The view looks so beautiful yet so painful for him.

Yoongi is looking at her with so much love in his eyes. Jimin can see it clearly.

Yoongi is happy and it’s not because of him

Jimin’s eyes snapped open as he felt the vibration of his phone under his pillow. It took him more than 10 seconds to realize that he was just dreaming or more like having a nightmare because that situation was scary and it felt so real. He tried to remember it but like his other dreams it’s slowly fading, he just remembers that he was there to celebrate Yoongi’s happiness but he can’t even remember the face of the said girlfriend.