Chapter Thirteen

Tsukishima: (Now you get to see the Salty's POV 😏)
I put my headphones on, keeping my back towards Tadashi, who stood next to Kageyama. Of all people. He chose that grumpy, squinty-eyed gremlin.
(My sister calls Kageyama: Squinty Eyes because she hasn't memorized their names yet.)
I scoff and bent down to grab my duffle bag. When I straightened, I tensed up out of surprise to see the Nishinoya standing there.
"What did you to Tadashi?" he asked.
I shrug my bag over my shoulder and begin walking with the team to the large gym entrance.
"Nothing, " I hiss, glancing over at Tadashi. He was smiling down at Hinata, who was in his arms.
I looked away and Nishinoya jumped up, making me stop walking to glare at him.
"Stop bothering me, " I mutter, shouldering past him to walk inside. Jeez. Can't I get a break for one day?
Seriously, Tadashi played with me on the bus. Acted like he thought of me more than a friend then lets my hand go.
I think Kiyoko was in on it. I never thought of heras the kind of person to prank someone that this, but she appearently did.
I scoff and roll my shoulders, pulling my headphones down so they rested around my neck.
The noose Tadashi had put around my neck was tighter than before, leaving just enough looseness for me to get oxygen to my body.
How can such a cute person be a player?
I shake my head and sigh. I need to let go.

Tadashi:
I sigh as I watch Tsuki glare around the hallway, catching eyes from his height. Bakuto and Akaashi walked up to him and Bakuto gave him a grin and looked around before spotting me.
His smile fell and he pointed to me, asking something to Tsuki. Tsuki looked over at me and I looked down, hugging myself. I don't want to see the hatred in his eyes.
After a minute, a pair of shoes stopped in front of mine. For a second, I thought they were Tsuki's but they were a different color.
I looked up at Akaashi and he gave me that poker face of his.
"Why aren't you with Tsukishima?"
I rub the back of my head as I stammered.
"We—I—it's complicated, " I said, gulping before clearing my throat and looking away to the side.
He raised an eyebrow and I looked at Bakuto, who was elbowing Tsuki in a teasing way. I frown as I tried to guess what they were talking about. After a minute, Bakuto hopped over, a grin on his face.
"So, this old couple is fighting, " he said.
I blink as I tried to understand his statement.
"Who?" I ask, my voice a higher pitch that normal.
"You and bean pole over there, " he said, wiggling his large grey eyebrows at me.
I blush and look down.
"We aren't together, " I say. "He's just mad at me."
"What happened?" he asked.
I looked up and looked between Akaashi and Bakuto.
"Not to be rude, but I don't trust you enough to not tell anyone, " I say to Bakuto.
"And you trust my setter more?" he asked.
I nod and he whined.
"Why does everyone trust you so much?" he complained to Akaashi.
"I don't know, " Akaashi said, pushing Bakuto off his shoulder.
Bakuto huffed and stuck his lower lip out, pouting.
"So not fair."

(So normally, I could work on my story during school, but with the new school I'm going to, it is way different and I don't have any free time to write. But my homeroom/primetime is the only class I have that allows me to work on this. So thank you for being patient with me. Also, this will get all the ships I like together, so if you don't like one of the one's already mentioned or written, then I suggest you leave becuadethere might be more you dislike.
Anywho, hope you liked it and have a wonderful day/night/morning/evening. Unless it's like three where you are, then go to sleep, it is unhealthy to stay up that late. But you probably won't listen to me. But good day.)