Chapter Forty-Two

>>Kuroo<<
The first thing I see when I wake up, is Kenma sitting beside my mat, Hinata in his lap while he played some game on his Nintendo.
"You know," he murmured, glancing up from his game to shoot me bored look. "If you are trying to hide your depressed mood, the way you slept in this room alone gave it away.
I rolled my eyes, not really wanting to hear it from him.
"Thanks for stating the obvious," I grumble, sitting up and tossing the blanket aside. I stretched and stood up, taking Hinata.
"You need to man up," he said, tone still cooey. "And confess your undying-"
I pinched his cheek and his next words turned into a loud whine.
The door opened and in walked and angry mama-bear. I held Hinata out before quickly squatting down and setting him back in Kenma's lap.
A got a pillow to my face from Sugawara, making me stumble back out of surprise.
"Don't touch the child!" he said, picking Hinata up and strutting out of the room like a professional model.
I blinked and shook my head, running a hand through my hair.
"You have a bloody nose," Kenma said, not looking up again.
I touched the skin under my nose and it came away with blood. And-with the worst timing ever-came a sneeze. I stepped back and pinched my nose, blood dripping down it.
Man, Suga hits hard. With a pillow!!!
I ran out of the room and Kenma got up, following in a much more calm manner. He was finally off his game as I held a tissue under my nose, putting pressure as I let the water run, holding my other hand under the water and letting the blood wash away.
"Kuroo."
"Yeah?"
"Why do you to...confess...to me?"
I stiffened.
"How do you know that?"
I looked at him through the mirror, watching hsi expression carefully.
I threw away the tissue and washed my other bloody hand off before getting another tissue.
"I over heard. But I don't know what you have to confess to me."
I relaxed greatly and sighed.
"It's nothing you need to worry yourself about."
He walked closer and I turned around, leaning on the sink.
He reached up and flicked my ear, making me yelp.
"I know you like me, so save the confession," he said. "And there's blood on your shirt."
I blink.
"Huh?"

>>I'm not dead!!! This book is not buried under all my drafts!!! Woo hoo!!! And this is for a fellow reade who wanted to know the schedule. (It doesn't.) I just update when I get an idea. And I had been kind of on writers block on how to get Kenma to accept his feelings and whatnot. I decided with this ✨all knowing Kenma✨ soooo. Yeh. How you all enjoy and comment me into writing another part because I haven't been writing. :)<<