Fifty Shades of Grey

"Who are you? Show your self!" I shouted

The dark figure just chuckled which sent shivers down my spine and not the ones I get with Clockwork and Vlad.

"Oh really you really don't remember me."

The unknown figure walk of it hiding spot only to be revealed the dream ghost.

"Nocturne!" Danny says getting ready for a battle as his eye turned blue.

The dream ghost floated to the bed were Danny still was.

"Hmmm. It seem that old fool Clockwork has been teaching you some new powers eh." He said.

"Yea so. What's it to ya." I heard a faint chuckle come for his lips. "Nothing really it's just about time you learn something new."

I saw him walk over to a box and pull out something that I couldn't recognize.

"What's that?" I ask.

I looked a little closer to see that it's a neckless with a cross on it. He put it on and right there in front of my eyes he changed into a man. That looked like he was in his early thirties his brown hair dyed with strips of blonde pulled back into a ponytail and wearing old cowboy cloths (even the boots.) His forest green eyes are so clear that I could see right through them and in some way he has a handsome face with nice white straight teeth. I think I was looking so long that I started to drool.

"I see you liking to my human form." "Yea you look good."

In the blink of an eye he pinned me down on bed. I think I saw him smirk when he saw how shocked I was.

"Yeah. But am I better looking then that old time fool." "uh-"

Suddenly the door busted open with a worried Clockwork.

I pushed Nocturne off me and ran to Clockwork. He looked at me and smile but glared daggers at Nocturne. If only looks can kill. Clockwork pulls me into his chest as if saying mine.

"Come on let's go."

He transported us to a room in his Clock-tower.

"Did he hurt you touch in any type of way little one. I was so worried about you. I didn't feel your life energy. I thought something might've happen to you." Clockwork said. I shook my head. "Good."

He sat on the bed my legs wrapped around his wist. Our foreheads touched together. He smashed his lips into mine. It wasn't one of those sloppy wet kiss. But one of those sweet passionate kisses. I ran my fingers through his soft silver hair. And started to grind on his hard member.

Clockwork POV

I squeezed his ass hard and shoved my tongue into his sweet delicious addicting mouth. I took hold of his curvy hips and grind his sweet little ass faster against my full erected member.

I quickly blind folded him, bounded his wrist together and turned into my human from without him knowing and striped us of both of our clothes. I flipped us over so I was on top of him. I put two fingers to his mouth his he start suck on them.

Once they were covered in my baby's silva I took at his face. His eyes closed was blushing madly and panting like his life demanded on it. I put his legs on my shoulders and lean down and nibbled on his ear.

Danny's POV

"So my little kitten. Do you want me to fuck you fast and rough and I'll make you scream my name and never forget the way how I pounded into your tight little hole or do you want it slow and rough to feel every inch of me and going in and out of you making you moan and beg for more." He whimper huskily in my ear that waves of pleasure down my spine to my already hard member.

Clockwork POV

I line myself were his entrance was and flip us over again so was on top of me . I slowly put him on my cock to get adjusted to my size. He let out a throaty moan. I toke off the blind fold and his blue eyes were clouded with lust. "V-Vince!! Clockwork!!" I chuckled "Finally you figured it out." "Your voice." I pulled him to me, kissed him and sucked on his neck while whispering to him. "Hey. Hey baby, since I already in I might as well finish what I started I think I'll do both."

I started thrusting into him slow and but soon I had him face down and ass up. I was pounding restless inside him as his moans would put every porn star in whole world to shame. Soon the air was so intoxicating.

"Ohmygoshohmygosh!! Please don't stop! Don't stop!!"

I could feel both of our climaxes come near and near as every thrust I gave him. In and Out In and Out In and Out. After a few more thrusts we both came together.

He was about to pass out but I wasn't gonna let that happen until I tell him. "Baby. Sweetheart. Wake up I was too much of you to handle."

Nuzzled into his neck in taking his sent.

"I love you."

Vlad POV

I woke up with only me in bed. Now where has my little badger ran off to. I hope his not I any trouble. I change into my ghost form ready to go look for the love life. But he can't see me like this...no he can't. I'll have to look for him silent yes silence is the most powerful scream.

----------------------------------------------

Dear my beloved followers and readers. No not stopping the book I just kind of fell like shit. I fell this way because it toke me so long to update and you know you guys are like 'what the hell is taking so long.' I like to go over the chapter to make sure that they are perfect and the reader would be more interested instead of being bored. But I want to thank you guys for 3.86k reads I'm really happy right now. You guys could've gave up I this book and me but you didn't and I really am thankful of that from the bottom of my heart. Thank so much you guys are the best. This chapter is dedicated to @foxspirit101 thanks for still having faith in me.😌😌😀😊.

Read it.
Love it.
Comment on it.
😉😉😉😉😉😉