Wait.What!!

This chapter goes out to all my fellow followers and readers think you soo much for reading my book!! It makes me really happy!!

Love ya babes!!!

😚😚😚😚😍😍😍😊😊😙😉☺️☺️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ummm, hey clockwork. What are you doing here? I thought you left." Danny said.

"When I was about leave. I heard you in your sleep making sounds. Did you have a bad dream? Did something happen?" Clockwork said in a worried tone.

Memories of Danny's dream flooded through his mind and a quick blush fell on his face as soon as it went away.

"Daniel did something happen in your dream? What did you dream of? You know you can tell me anything."

It was true. Me and Clockwork had a really really close father son relationship. Even more close then my dad. I would tell Clockwork everything and I mean everything I mean it. When I'm sad I would go see clockwork in his clocktower and talk to him. You see Clockwork is the kind of person that will listen to your problems and will understand. I never told a lie to Clockwork I told him everything I was thinking, but that dream he just can't know. I'm sorry I just can't bring my self to tell him. I can't tell him that someone fucked me in my dream and to top it all off I liked it.

"I know Clockwork. Nothing happen, I just had a bad dream." Wow the first lie I ever told to him. I looked down at my sheets too ashamed to to look him in the eyes.

Clockwork gently placed his finger on Danny's chin and tilted his head up. And icy blue eyes met with only blood red with no pulps.

"Well ok if you say so." Clockwork said.

He lean down and give Danny a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye Daniel, have a good day."

"Bye Clockwork." Danny said as the time ghost left in a nick of time.

Danny sighed, he feels guilty about lying to Clockwork. 'But sometimes, you gotta do what to have to do.' Danny thought.

I grabbed my iPhone from my nightstand. In bold numbers and letters it read 5:30 AM Tuesday, 6 May 2014.

Danny got out if his bed and walked to the bathroom hallway to get ready for school.

He after he toke a hot shower he looked in the bathroom mirror and something was different about him.

His eyes were glowing blue and green, like a sea green color.

"What tha?"

He touched the mirror as beautiful ice crystals covered the whole bathroom mirror. Danny was shocked to see this. 'Did, did I do this.' Danny asked himself.

He wonder if he has ice powers so to see if he does, he blew into the air and mini colorful snowflakes came out of his mouth.

"Awesome!!!" Danny said out loud a little too loud.

He fixed his hair, brush his teeth, and washed his face after he finish all of that he checked the time. It was 6:20.

I grabbed my phone, earphones, and my charger. As I got everything packed in my book sack.

Just as I was about to walk down the first step when I heard people talking. My mom and dad's voice I recognize but the third one I didn't. So I just kept walking until I saw who was talking to my parents. It was the person the I didn't want to see.

---------------------------------------

Quick note:

Today is Tuesday May 6, 2014

Danny goes to school at 7:50 and ends at 2:55.

----------------------------------------

Vlad Masters.

I was about to run up the stairs but my mother saw me and called me.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" she said in a happily way. A little too happy.

Something was up. And I knew it cuz how my parents look as if they won the lottery. Also Vlad looked at me like he solved the hardest cross word puzzle in creation.

"Uhhh. Good morning. Mom what going on?"

"Oh honey guess what!!" she said frantically.

Your going to school a private school in Wisconsin and since Vlad lives there you'll be living with him!!! Isn't that great!!!"

At that moment I wanted god to strike me down and kill me. I mean what the hell I don't wanna go with him. He kissed me! without permission. And your just happy go lucky to let me go. I guess you guys really don't love me.

"Oh Danny boy you don't have to worry about anything we have all your supplies and cloths your suppose to have so you don't have to go to school today. You'll be leaving with Vlad o buddy here tonight." Jack said

"But. Mom, dad I like my school nunthings wrong with it." Danny pleaded.

"Honey, Vlad told us you were being bullied and way haven't you told us about this? I know not but I do know that your gong to another school and your going to live with Vlad. Understood."

I knew I had no way of getting outta this so I just choose to live with Vlad for the rest of my life. Also how my mom said it I was like totally going with him.

But I just don't understand. Why don't they love me? When I tried to tell them about what Dash has been doing to me they wouldn't listen. But, now. They want to listen because Vlad is here. I just wanna know why don't they love me?

----------------------------------------------

Hey loves,

What you guys think too short anyways.

The fun begins.

*evil laugh*

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the other as I did writing or typing them.

Read it

Love it

Comment on it

😘😘😘😘😘😘