Jungle

Yea I know it been a really long time. I'll probably be able to write more chapters but I don't really know so I hope you guys can just roll with the waves.
Song for chapter 15:

Dreak- Jungle (If You're Reading This It's Too Late)
------------------------------------------------------
Danny's POV

After my little session with Clockwork I really wanted to stay and cuddle with him but a picture of Vlad popped up in my mind. And I almost forgot about him.

Too lost in my thoughts. I didn't feel the strong arms that wrapped around me and pulled me back onto the bed in his lap. "Going somewhere so soon my little kitten." he said as he nibbled on the tender soft spot on my neck. I let out low moan as he started to grind his erected member against my sore hole. And since we were both naked I could feel pre cum drip against my hole.

"Clockwork. I-I h-have t-to go." I said between moan. He stopped. And pulled me closer to him whispering in my ear. "I love you so much. So very much. If something ever happen to you I don't know what I would do. Daniel what do I do for you? You love him too don't you? You love both of us but you don't want to let both of us go. You love him so much that you would race but to get to him. Is that how much you love him. How much you love Vlad? My eyes widen at what he said. How did he know. "What does he do for you. Daniel you won't understand this but our fates are all connected." "Clockwork....what do y-"

"Don't judge a book by its cover little one."
----------------------------------------------

I woke up alone in the bed. Where's Vlad? I guess he went looking for me. I went down stairs to kitchen. I was really hungry. I saw a folded note on the on the table. I opened it reading what it says.

Dear Daniel,

I woke up and you weren't next to me as when we fell asleep. Now were have you run off to I know. But I went out looking for you. Also if you get back to the house from where ever you were and I'm not there when your there. Your phone is right by the the note. If you're not too lazy to look for it. Call me.

Love,
Vlad

As soon as I was about pick up my phone and call Vlad. He walked inside the house into the kitchen. Standing in front of me.

Silence.

Silence was the only thing that was between us. Just the two of us. He pulled me in a tight embrace. Like a wife would do if her husband came from war. He rubbed gentle circles on back.

"When I woke up and wake that you weren't with me in our bed. I thought something bad happen to you. I went looking for you everywhere. Every city every town every street. You weren't there. I don't what I would do if something bad ever happen to you. But I'm so glad you came safe and sound." He whispered in my ear.

He let go of me and smiled softly.

"Come on let's go to bed."

----------------------------------------------

??? POV

Look at what a fool I was. So dumb of me. So dumb of them. And I just added to the flame. These feelings may never go away or fade away. I promise I'll one day learn from my mistake. And maybe. Maybe one day you'll forgive me. For all the pain and suffering that I caused you. Your going through a lot and have a lot of thinking to do. But in someway this life, this world is a jungle.

----------------------------------------------

Read it
Love it
Comment on it
😘😘😘😘😘😘