Something about us

Hey honey buns.

Well I'm back and in business baby!!! Yep more of Danny and more of life. So I know what your all saying right now 'girl were tha hell u been.' Yes yes my friends I know your pain. But don't worry honeys imma take care of ya'll I'm here. I've been kinda depressed lately and down in the dump and I decide that I needed to get my fat ass up and write this chapter. Cuz I love all of you very much to take care of you.

Anyways song for chapter number ten is...

'Something about us- Daft Punk'

Also if you wanted to know. The car ride to the pizza place was 3 hours and it takes 8 hours and 5 minutes to get from where Danny used to live to where Vlad and Vlad an Danny left at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Hope this info is helpful😄😄

-----------------------------------------------

"So Daniel. What kind of pizza do you like."

"Well. Any kind it's what ever you like."

Our pretty waitress came back to us to take our order. And I didn't even know what I wanted so I guess I'll just let Vlad order for us.

"Hello gentleman, my name is Amethyst and I'll be your waitress for this fine night. Are you ready to order or would you like something to drink first?"

Dude when I mean this women must be an angel she really must be. I'm gay so I know what true natural real beauty is and I can tell this women had no make up on and was beautiful without even trying. But you know was the old people say 'a person with a pretty name, matches their personality' well sometimes.

"Yes we're ready now. We would like Two cokes. One stuff crust pizza and one crazy cheesy crust pizza please and that will be all. And Daniel would you like to order anything else?"

"No I'm fine." Danny answered.

And with that she wrote everything down and was gone to fix up our order.

------------

10 minutes later...

-------------

She came back holding our two cokes and our huge pizzas. hmm I wonder how she can hold all of that.

"Here we go. 2 cokes one stuff crust pizza and a crazy cheesy crust pizza and is there anything else you would like to order?"

"No. That will be it."

"Ok well you gentlemen enjoy your meal."

---------

The pizza was great and when I say great I mean great. Both were very delicious and very cheesy. And I think Vlad enjoyed it too.

We paid and tipped the waiter well more like Vlad paid and tipped her 50.00 which was a big ass tip.

"Daniel. Go get in the car I'll be there in a minute." Vlad ordered me like I was a child I mean I'm 14 for cream fillings sake.

So I did what he said like a good little boy and start the car on ACC since I had the keys the whole time and just needed to press the button.

I saw Vlad come out the restaurant with two brow paper bags and they were big. I wanted to get out the car so bad to see what was in those bags.

I was about to get out the car until something warm up in my shirt and was glowing. My golden necklace. I cannot let Vlad see this. He'll notice and don't wanna play 21 questions with him. I toke it out of my shirt where it was tucked and gently touched it. As fast as I knew ice crystal were forming out of my hand onto the necklace.

I was quite shocked. Since when did I have ice powers? And for how long?

The driver door opened revealing Vlad with a coy smile on his face. He press the button and started the we drove off into the night.

Vlad was very quite not saying a word. Usually he'll try to start a conversation with me but it was different I wanted to start one with him.

"Vlad. When we were in the car last time why did you kiss me?" Yes that it the moment of truth the question that has been bugging me since the night it happen and was about to again.

"What do mean?" He said back.

"I mean the way you looked at me and kissed me it was just.... wow."

"Little badger. Everyone wants to be loved. Me, you and everyone in the whole world. Even sinner have a soul that wanna be loved no matter how much they sin. I just wanted to be loved by your mother. I did anything and everything to pleas her but the more I tried the more she loved Jack. And I know how you feel about not being loved by anyone my own father didn't love me and my mother and left when I was just a baby so I grew up without a father. My mother struggled all her life just to rise me until she died and until this day I still love for what she done for me."

I never really saw this side of Vlad. He telling me all his emotions and feeling that were balled up in his heart.

The star were so bright tonight I can tell we already left the city how fast Vlad was going and to our surprise no one not even a soul was on that road.

I touched the side of his face to get his attention.

" I guess there is something about us that makes us special." I said.

He pulled the car on the side of the road. I climbed out of my seat onto his lap and warped my arms around his neck straddling him. He pulled me close in and our lips connected. I moaned as his wet warm tongue enter my mouth exploring every part. I felt his hand travel up my shirt and teasing one of my nipples. I notice his eyes changed colors. I quickly felt the air become thick rich an warm. His other smoothly slip down in my pants to my hard shift. I start moaning louder as he stroke my cock up and down fast an faster. My ball tighten and knew I was close to climax. He stopped move his hand completely I whimper from the lost of touch. I looked up at him. The bastard was wearing a smirk he knew what he was doing. I put my blushing face into his neck panting hard. I thrusted back and forward fast into his hand. He started moving his hand again beating the rhythm with me.

"Oh god. Ah ah ah ah ohmygod! faster. faster!" I moan like a bitch in the heat.

I felt the burn spreading from my balls out wards. it burned my nerves never ending, going to my groin. I hollered Vlad's names a hot strings of cum shot out of my cock onto his hand and my chest.

"V-Vlad *pant* I-I-"

"Shhh little badger, you'll need you rest for tomorrow."

Vlad kissed Danny on the cheek before he fell into deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------

So what u guys think? I need some comments! Was it good or bad?

Read it

Love it

Comment on it

😍😍😍😍😍😍