"Hello" he heard the person answer.

"Hey sorry I know this is random but I was wondering, there's something I need help with and I was wondering if you could come by my place." He paused listening "it won't take long I promise, just don't tell anyone you're coming here"

Gulf smiled "Thank you! I'll explain everything when you're here I'll text you the address!" He hung up. He looked towards the door again. He wouldn't risk his friends but at least someone else would know if anything were to happen to him.

Meanwhile

Mew looked out his balcony. It was a beautiful day but he had a really bad feeling at the pit of his stomach for some reason. He felt Chopper nuzzle to his leg sensing his discomfort.

"I'm okay" he whispered back to him which earned him a whine.

"Why are you making him nervous" Nida complained from the kitchen. She had shown up this morning after finding out Gulf and Mew were going on their first date.

"I'm not" he lied "I guess he just feels I'm nervous about tonight"

Nida looked at her brother and smiled "there's nothing to be nervous about, I saw the way Gulf looks at you, he definitely likes you"

Mew smiled at that, he felt something alright, but Mew knew he didn't understand the feeling yet so he had to be patient.

"How's mom?" He asked trying to distract himself and shake off the bad feeling.

Nida placed the eggs on a plate "Good! She joined a book club. She loves it" she smiled fondly remembering her mother's excitement as she shared her first get together "she's a social butterfly"

"Guess we know where you get it from" he teased taking a seat to eat breakfast with his sister "so what are we doing today?" He asked with a pout on his face.

"Stop pouting" she shoved him lightly "were just going to go get you a good outfit for tonight.

"What's wrong with the clothes I have?!?" He whined

"It's a special occasion you should make sure you look nice!" Mew rolled his eyes.

"Did you tell him the restaurant you are going to take him to?" Mew shook his head.

"Mew!" She complained.

"What? Should I?"

"Yes! What if he shows up in a t-shirt and jeans because he doesn't know!"

"Okay I'll tell him later" he stuck his tongue out.

"What are you 5?"

He laughed hard at that one. Gulf had told him the same thing "You and him would get along marvelously" he said between chuckles.

"Oh?" She said smirking "Should I try and make friends with my in-law ?" She teased

Mew pinched her softly "Mew!!!" She yelled and giggled. His mood had lifted , he still had a weird feeling but maybe it was his nerves getting the best of him.

Later

Gulf was reading Irashi's journal when he heard a knock. He walked up and opened the door.

"Hey" he said, moving out of the way to let him in.

"So What's this about Kanawut?" Zee asked confused.

"I'll tell you all about it"

They took a seat. Zee had to admit he had been shocked when Kanawut called him this morning, even more when he had requested him not to tell anyone. Had something happened between him and Mew? Was he mad at Saint? He furrowed his brows , his mind had been going in circles since he had received his call.