"It's good that you need to protect her. But I am sure she let her parents knew about this. They will surely do something. Its good that you are protecting her. But... what about me, Ggukie?"

Taehyung said to Jeongguk while they were having dinner in their apartment.

" I checked the messages. Jeongguk. I think its enough. Tell her to find a bodyguard. Don't you see it? It almost takes you days since you return home. Aren't you too protective over her?" Taehyung said, jealousy clearly blinking on her face at a tint shade of red in her earlobe.

At first, Jeongguk found these things cute. But these conversations were started happening more than an average rate. He was growing irritated each day with the same answers and questions.

"Taehyung, stop being like this. You rechecked my phone. Don't you trust me anymore?"

"How can I? The day I came from Jimin's dorm. The only thing you are doing is to keep leaving me alone. I don't even remember the last time we had sex. It's more like you are tired of me."

If not for the situation, then it almost looked like the bickering of two old-couple. But something is dangerous.

You know instincts, they never fail.

3 DAYS BEFORE THE FAREWELL PARTY

12 HOURS EARLIER

"Jeongguk, I am going to the mart. Do you need anything?" Taehyung said.

"No, I don't want anything. Just go." Jeongguk said to Taehyung in a pissed off tone.

"Ok fine, I know you don't want to see me anyway," Tae said while huffing and made his way to the outside.

Suddenly a knock heard.

"I told you to go, and still you came bac... Jieun," Jeongguk said while stopping what he was saying. Jieun was standing there with her rough hair and bruised lips." Jieun looked at Jeongguk with tear eyes as she was almost on the verge of fainting. Jeongguk told her to come in. Her clothes were poorly ripped. Jeongguk took his shirt off and wrapped her in it. He made her sit on their sofa.

"Sorry Jeongguk, I didn't mean to come, but I also don't know where to go?"

"It's okay, Jieun, you can come anytime. And who did this to you?" Jeongguk asked while taking out the first-aid box.

"It's them."

"They did this again ."

"Yes, Jeongguk."

"Those bastards, I will make sure to clear it through their head next time."

"I am sorry Jeongguk."

"Why are you keep saying sorry?"

"I know there has been a lot of tension b/w you and Taehyung sunbae cause of me," Jieun said with teary eyes, but that bitch was giggling with all the win-win situation she is witnessing now.

Jeongguk sighed.

"Don't worry over something like this. It will be okay."

'No, I don't want it to be... Not at all.' Jieun said internally.

"Jeongguk can I... can I use the washroom. I have to clean myself."

"Oh, yeah, sure." Jieun went to the bathroom while Jeongguk rested himself on the bed.

You

Where is he?

Wonho