The voice asked again and I find myself fearing the voice Everytime it echoes.

"Th-the on-one who mold the broken one into a-a beau-beautiful heart and made hu-human with clay and jinn with smo-smokeless fire, Al-Khaaliq (The creator/maker)." I said, stuttering.

"من هو أقرب نبينا محمد مصطفى صلى الله عليه وسلم؟"
(Who is the closest of our Prophet Muhammad Mustafa, peace and blessings be upon him?)

"He.. HE IS OVER ALL THINGS COMPETENT, EVERYTHING... Everything.. Everything on the heaven and earth belongs to him... He is MY LORD!.. He is our lord, he... He is the one closest to my Aaqa (Master of islam) Aap (sir) Mohammed mustafa sallallahu alaihi wassalam..He is Al-Mutakabbir (The Supreme/Majestic)." I said and started crying.

"من ماذا تنتظر؟ابدأ باسم العلي الكبير!"
(Than what are you waiting for? Start with the name of Al-Alee (The most high/ The exalted), AL-kabeer (The most grand).)

This time the voice is little high, withholding the sternly attitude. My heart jumped as I quickly nodded and started writing. My hands move on their own as if they were reading what's in my mind. I started in the name of my Allah, the most merciful, the compassionate. Then I kept writing until I got the next command.

"يا مؤمن الله قم وانزل .."
(Oh Believer of Allah, get up and descend down..)

The another command announced, I stopped writing and stood up while my legs started trembling as if they were numb from years. I am afraid to take any step further, I can't see anything other than foggy thick clouds. What if I fall?

"وتنزل.. "
(And descend down..)

"How ca-can I?.. Its- its scary.." I said looking up than down, stuttering.

"ألا تؤمنون بـ "الحفيظ"؟"
(Do you not believe in Al-hafeedh (The All-heedful and Protecting))

The voice asked again with a hint of disappointment and doubt. I quickly shake my head as my throat went dry.

"It isn't li-like that, I.." I didn't knew what to say.

"لقد أبقى الله حضرة يونس في بطن الحوت أيامًا وأمره ألا يؤذيه .."
(Allah kept Yunus Alaihi sallam (The prophet) in the whale's stomach for days, and commanded it not to harm him.)

The voice echoed with stern and heavy voice.

"I..I doubt not.." I said.

"شق الله البحر الأحمر عن حضرة موسى وقومه .."
(Allah parted the red sea for Hazrat-Musa and his people..)