• of course •

Weekly Idol segment:
Of Course, 127!
June 2020

That one time NCT 127 unit decided to pull a prank on Ria using the 'Of Course' game. And yes this is inspired by I.O.I's knowing bros/men on a mission episode before they separate ways.

In this game, if you can't say anything back or you can't clap back you have to do it with another member who'll volunteer.

AND THIS IS PURELY FICTION.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿

*without the bag*

"Mark, do you have anyone in your group who you want to do this with?" Eunhyuk asked, "Actually, Ria!" Mark said seriously that caught Ria off guard while the members and MCs acted shocked. Ria and Mark stand in the middle of the white studio and held hands. "Should I go first?" Mark asked Ria and she nodded in response.

"Ah, sometimes you throw attitude on us whenever you're stressed out. Can you stop doing that?" Mark said in also a serious manner, "Oh, I- O-Of course." Ria said stuttering because of too much nervousness and start biting the corner of her lips. "I don't think I can watch this." Taeyong whispers. There was a good silence for 10 seconds since Ria can't think of anything to say back.

"Okay! Ria will do it again with another member." Kwanghee said while Ria smile in nervousness. "Who is willing?" Kwanghee asked, then Johnny raised his hands as planned. "Oh! Johnny-ssi." The said man then stood up and went infront of Ria to face her.

"Who will go first?" Eunhyuk asked, "Johnny oppa can go." Ria said and smiled. "Can you stop being too baby and also being too clingy?" Johnny said making Ria's mouth drop and the boys including the MCs since it's part of their acting. "A-ah, c-chusangheyo." Ria said and bowed at an angle at Johnny.

Making all of them laugh at her actions but she doesn't see the situation laughable since she feel like what they saying to her is real. "Don't do that." Johnny said pulling the girl back to stand properly, while Ria on the other hand gave a light fake laugh making her members nervous about the prank.

"So Ria will do it again, for the third time. But will it be?" Euhyuk asked. "Actually, we wanted a pair to do this.." Johnny trailed off, and he looked to his members which gave them a signal who the pair is making them laugh.

"Who?" Eunhyuk asked, "Taeyong and Ria." Johnny said politely looking at the two. "Why them?" Kwanghee asked, "Because.. Actually we just wanted them to do it." Jaehyun said making all of them laugh excluding Ria since she felt that she'll be in big trouble. "Okay! Lezzgo!!" Jungwoo said trying to cheer the atmosphere since it became heavy and serious.

"Who will go first?" Eunhyuk asked, "Me." Taeyong said and looked at Ria, "You!" Tyong slightly shouted making Ria flinch. "Because of you..." Taeyong trailed off making Ria very much nervous about what he was about to say. "We are able to have a talented princess in the group." Tyong said with a genuine smile making Ria cry.

"Waegurayo?" She whined and covered her face, "Mianhe, Ri. It is just a prank." Tyong said and hugged the girl. "Otteoke?" Taeil asked panicking and they heard Ria sobs more. "I thought you all hate me." She mumbles making her members really guilty. "Jongmal mianhe." Tyong said trying to calm the girl. Then the group decided to have a big group hug while whispering good and kind words to Ria.

Once they pulled out of the hug, "Do you have more things to say to Ria?" Eunyuk asked, "Yes, actually we prepared at least one thing we are thankful for to Ria, so that we can regain ourselves after this prank." Yuta said. Then The MCs told them to start one by one, from the youngest to the leader.

"Thank you for loving and accepting us for who we are." Haechan said, "Woah, hearing Haechan said those word feels weird." Yuta said. "Yokshi, only Ria has that effect on Haechan." Johnny said making them laugh.

"Thank you for coming back to us." Mark said while looking into Ria's eyes and smiling genuinely, "Context?" Kwanghee asked. "Ah! Is this the useless hiatus?" Eunhyuk said making the members laugh because it's true though. "Yes it is, they made Ria go on hiatus way back in 2018 which was my graduation year in the Dream. And we [Ria and Mark] didn't get to promote one last time as me being a dream member." Mark explained, making Ria smile sadly.

"Thank you for all the sad and happy memories we shared together." Jungwoo said. "Why does this feels like you all are saying goodbye? Ah~ I don't like this feeling.." Ria said pouting so Jungwoo came to Ria to assure her. "You're not gonna leave me? Right?" Ria asked Jungwoo as she hug back and yes of course Jungwoo assured her that they'll never do that.

"Thank you for being like a little sister to many of us." Jaehyun said smiling showing his beautiful dimples. And Ria also gave him a smile and nodded in respond.

"Thank you for being our support system." Doyoung said, "In what way?" Kwanghee asked out of curiosity, "Every time we finished practicing, she'll do something funny or cute that would make us feel alot better." Doyoung said. And patted the girl's head.

"Thank you for somehow looking out for us." Yuta said, "Huh?" Eunhyuk let out. "She most of the time spots the crazy fans. She'll alert us so that we will not have any interactions with them." Yuta explained.

"Thank you for choosing SM over the other companies who you passed as well." Johnny said, "That feels like a brand's congratulatory." Kwanghee said making them laugh.

"Thank you for not leaving the group even though you were given a chance to." Taeil said smiling perfectly. At this point Ria couldn't take it anymore and is already forcing herself not to cry more.

"Thank you for choosing us, NCT, over quitting or being a solo artist." Lastly, Taeyong said nad that just what made Ria's bubble burst. "I wouldn't be here I it wasn't because of all you guys." Ria also said crying.

After a good 5 minutes, the atmosphere was back at being light and friendly. Ria also calmed down from crying.

"Aigo~ I'll be a dead meat if Leetuek hyung knew about me being part of this, and making Ria cry." Eunhyuk said also trying to cheer the treasured princess. "Okay! That's it for this episode. They will be hearing it from BoA unnie and Taeyeon unnie. Fortunately for them, Suho oppa and D.O oppa is in the military right now so they are lucky." Ria said smiling at the camera and waving goodbye. "Aigoo~ She finished the show already." Eunhyuk said while Jungwoo dragged Ria back to her seat.

________________________________________________

should i stop putting "oppas/unnies/noona/hyung" whenever i address the members in a pov of another members? for example like; "Ria noona!" "Taeyong hyung." "Johnny oppa."
should i stooop doing that in the future stories?