• dance partner •

all of they was told to perform as a pair and as a group to a event.

in which the each company and artist agree.

they are also told to video the whole process. from meeting the partner and making the choreography.

————————

"hi guys! so i am told to vlog the whole thing. i don't really know if i'm suppose to say the purpose of this, so i will not." the girl  giggle as she said it to the camera.

"today i'm meeting my partner for something stage." ria wiggles her brows.

"it's now 8:30 and 9 was the call time so i think i'm good." ria joked.

"and here is my outfit for today!" ria said.

"wow i really feel like i'm a vlogger right now, should i start my own youtube channel??" the girl joked

"so where are now heading at one of the practice room sm let us use." the girl stops as she opens the door.

"oh? annyeonghaseyo." the girl greeted, "are my partner or am i in the wrong room?" she continued.

"ah annyeonghaseyo, no no i'm your partner. choi soobin, '00 liner and leader of txt." the boy introduced.

"ah i see, bang chanria, also a '00 liner and the female member of nct." the girl introduced back.

the girl turn off the camera as there is a camera in the corner of the room already.

"how long have you been here? i mean didn't i make you wait?" ria asked, "no i just came here a few moments ago actually." soobin replied.

"we're both '00 but what month are you?" soobin asked, "october, and you?" ria answered and question back to the boy whil smiling.

"oh december, you're my noona." soobin said giggling.

"cute." ria mumbles to herself while scrunching her nose.

"we're a fan of yours noona." soobin said making a conversation.

"aw thanks, i'm actually a fan for a quite while now actually." ria said.

"uh how about we teach each other our dance steps? then maybe we can came up with an idea for the special stage." ria suggested.

"sure noona." soobin answered.

after a while of teaching each other and laughing, they are no longer awkward with each other. they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"i'm going to get it." the girl said, to her surprise, the rest of the txt members decided to surprise them.

"oh come in." ria told the boys.

"soobin hyuuung!" the youngest claimed. and hug his hyung.

"ya! aren't you going to greet our sunbae?" soobin told the boys.