• ria vs. korean language •

Ria VS. Korean language
Few VLive Compilation
2016-2020

Korean
English

————

NCT may not say it, but when it comes to 'dirty' language in Hangul, Ria is very innocent unlike when it is English. They really tired their best not to let the girl know any Hangul curse words. But even in English, she just seldom use curse words.

[   Sikhye   ]

Ria is with NCT Dream's 00 liners and currently doing a vlive, when suddenly, "I want seki!" Ria shouted kinda loud while tugging Jeno's sleeves.

Making the fours boys stop what they are doing, "What do you want?" Renjun asked trying to comprehend what they just heard. "Seki?" She said again making them panic since they are doing a live.

[Seki = son of a bitch or something similar to that.]

"It's sikhye, Ria. Sikhye." Jaemin said exaggerating his mouth, "Okay, can we get that?" Ria said making them laugh because she is still so clueless.

[   18   ]

She was doing a vlive with NCT U Boss unit who is in Ukraine and they were drinking some beers.

"Ria is still a baby, why is she drinking.?"

Taeyong read a comment, in which Ria replied in korean. "I'm not a baby, I'm born in 2000 making me shibal." Ria said making everyone laugh, she's not even drunk but she keep pronuncing everything wrong.

[Shibal = Fuck, Shippal = 18.]

"No! It's shippal!" Doyoung quickly corrected her since they are in live, "I'm eighteen years old." Ria just said in english not wanting to make anymore mistakes, making the others laugh again.

[   nasal spray   ]

This time it was a vlive with Jungwoo, Doyoung, and Mark.

"Recent interest?"

Mark read a fan comment, "Me! I have been searching some good yadom this past days." Ria excitedly said, making Doyoung cough violently and Mark and Jungwoo look at her weirdly.

"What?" She asked them, "Did you just say porn?" Mark asked in english, whipering it to her. "No! I said nasal spray, yadom." She said and slowly pronounced the last word.

"Your minds are very dirty." Ria said making them laugh while Doyoung ruffles her hair. "Wow, we're sorry your pronunciation aren't clear enough?" Jungwo sarcasticly said making Ria glare at him jokingly.

[ icy ]

They are filming for NCT Life in Chuncheon and Hongcheon when they were just enjoying themselves when Doyoung suddenly said, "Aish~" Making the members look at him and laugh.

Ria thought Doyoung was singing Itzy's song. "Aishi that I'm aishi~" Ria sang and also dance that part them widen their eyes.

"Aniyaa!" The rest of the members shouted trying to stop her. "Waee? I'm just dancing." Ria said pouting and looking at them with these 🥺 eyes.

"It's icy, not aishi." Johnny said patting the head of the pouting girl. "Isn't the same?" Ria replied. "It's not, Princess. The one that you sang is a bad word." Johnny explain to the girl, "Omo, I'm sorryyy." She said.

[   one day   ]

"I don't know, it's just naru." She said shrugging her shoulders. "What naru?" Chenle asked, "One day." She answered, continued to read the comments.

She felt a slap on her head, "Pabo, it's haru." Renjun said, earning a glare from her. "Bwoya! Arayo!" [What! I know!] Ria defended herself.

"Nye nye, you said naru noona." Chenle teased, "Whatever, I'm Australian dude." Ria said, making the two Chinese boys laugh.

____________________________________________________

hi!! school has been draining me lately, especially this semester. so i might not update very often. or go on hiatus for awhile but i'll be back whenever i'm free!!

sorry if i haven't been updating 🥺 sooo, leave some requests here so i can make them when i come back.