• surprise •

NCT surprising a fan to their birthday
July 14, 2020

NCT was told that a mother of a fan contacted them and the mother wanted to invite NCT to her child's birthday. It was also just a simole birthday party, so they have the family members in the party.

So since they don't have any schedule to today and the next day, the managers decided to go. But before they got at the venue, they decided to stop at a café to buy them a cake. They also brought a final round; punch, kick it and reload with their signatures on it as a gift.

 They also brought a final round; punch, kick it and reload with their signatures on it as a gift

They were seated in a coaster that was good for 30 people so imagine how chaotic that is. They were all just wearinga simple clothes. But anyway, nonetheless they got at the venue safe and sound.

Once they got there, the mother of the fan was actually already waiting for them. They got out of the car and quickly went to the child's room to hide them for a surprise her child.

They were surprised how many posters they have. After admiring the room they put the candles in the cake. A knock was heard in the door signaling that the birthday girl/boy is now coming, so they lit the candles.

Once the door opened, they members sang them a happy birthday. The celebrant is surprise to see NCT OT22 inside their bedroom.

"Woah. NCT.." They said almost whispering that made them laugh because of their cuteness. After singing them a happy birthday, they blow the candle.

"Wo!! Happy birthday!!" NCT shouted in unison startling everyone becaus eof their loudness. "Woah, thank you for coming~" The celebrant said almost teary eyed.

"Don't cry~~" Ria said then she hugged the celebrant and then NCT members also went for a big group hug.

"Oh, let's eat already~" The mother of the celebrant said. But before they eat, NCT gave them the albums with their signatures.

hii StayArmyZen06 belated happy birthday!!! hope u like this chapter 😣 i don't really knwo how to make this kind so i'm sorryy 🥺