Chapter 22: Tԋҽ Hҽɾσ Kιʅʅҽɾ!

Izumi and Hanabi were patroling Hosuh city at night.-I wonder if the famous Hero Killer will show up.-Izumi said.-Who knows. But we have to be extra careful.-Hanabi said.- Of course Hanabi-sensei.-Izumi said. An explosion caught their attention.-Hanabi-sensei-.-Let's go there. People need our help.-. They jumped from roof to roof, and arrived at the place of the explosion. A lot of Nomus where there, attacking the city. Hanabi activated her Byakugan.-Izumi, there's a pro hero in trouble in that alleyway. Go help them, I'll stay here and deal with the Nomus.-Izumi nodded her head, and ran to the alleyway. There, Iida was bleeding, and the Hero Killer was about to kill him. She kicked the Hero Killer in the gut, making him back away.-M-Midoriya?!-Iida yelled surprised.-Hey Iida.-she said.-Another one.-The hero killer said.-Is there a problem with me being here or something?-Izumi asked.-Get out of here! He's dangerous!-Iida said.-I can't leave my friend to die here. Those who break the rules are scum, true...-she started-but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.-she finished her sentence. Stain (I'ma use his villain name now) grabbed his sword.-Die!-he yelled, and charged at Izumi. She grabbed a kunai and blocked. She got into her stance. Stain rushed at her with his sword, but she would dodge or block with her kunai. She got cut in the shoulder, and Stain licked the blood, paralyzing her. She fell to the floor.-Gah!-she cried out.-Goodbye.-Stain said. But then, a shuriken and fire were sent towards him.-Midoriya, please, be more specific on where you are.-a familiar voice said.-Uchiha! Todoroki!-Iida yelled surprised.-Thank god you came. What were you two doing?-Izumi asked the two boys.

Todoroki and Endeavour were patroling Hosuh city, when they met with Hanabi fighting the Nomus.-Hyuga? What are you doing here?-Endeavour asked.-There are Nomus around the city causing mischief. I need help from all the heroes available.-she said serious. Todoroki's phone rang. He checked the messages.-Midoriya's in trouble?!-he exclaimed.-I sent her to help heroes in trouble. Please assist her. She might need your help.-Hanabi said.-Hyuga.-a voice called. Hanabi turned around, and saw Edgeshot and his intern, Sasuke.-Edgeshot, I'm glad that you came.-Hanabi said.-My intern is going too.-he said-Go now! We'll take care of the Nomus.-he added. They nodded their heads and went. Hanabi got into her battle stance.

 Hanabi got into her battle stance

-Byakugan.-she said, and activated her dojutsu. She smirked.-Get ready, Nomu, because you won't have any more time here today.-she said-Eigth Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms!-she yelled, and started to attack the Nomu with great speed.

Edgeshot and Endeavour stared at her in surprise."She is really strong... and she's only 19 years old." Edgeshot thought."So much power..."Endeavour thought.-What are you doing, staring? We need to move if we want to take care of the Nomus!-she told them, and started to run towards the fire.

-And that's what happened.-Sasuke said.-Well, you should be careful. He can paralyze if he licks blood.-Izumi warned them.-We'll be careful.-Todoroki said, and got ready. Sasuke grabbed his sword and got into his stance. They all knew something: this battle was going to be difficult.