Special chapter: Ice skating!

It was Todoroki's birthday, and he was celebrating it with ice skating. Izumi got excited. She hadn't been ice skating since she was ten. They arrived at the place. Todoroki invited the whole class.-Woah...-everyone said when they arrived to the skating rink.-I'm so excited!-Mina said punching the air.-Me too. I've never been ice skating.-Denki said.-Let's go inside.-Todoroki said. They were really excited. When they got on the on the ice, most of the people slipped, and hit their buts. Izumi laughed.-Man, I didn't know most of you sucked!-she said between laughs, trying to recover.-Then you show us!-Mina said.-Sure.-she simply said. She started to skate really fast, surprising everyone.

 She started to skate really fast, surprising everyone

-Woah! Midoriya, you got some talent!-Mina said.-Thanks. My mom used to take me to skating rinks when I was younger. I haven't been in one since I was ten.-she said with a blush of embarrassement-I also tried on some competitions. Even though I didn't win, I still had fun.-she admited.-Oh yeah! I remember seeing a girl with curly black hair and green highlights when me and my mom were watching a competition seven years ago. I didn't know that was you.-Jirou said as she tried to stand up. Sasuke was about to fall when Izumi caught him.-Need some help Sasuke?-she asked. He looked away in embarrassement.-Hold my hands, and slowly move one foot at a time.-she instructed him. When he got the hang of it, she let go. He started to tremble, and finally fall. Izumi laughed.-Why did you let go?!-he asked.-Because, you need to focus on yourself, and not fear that you fall. Atleast, that's what my mom told me.-Izumi said with a hand on her hair. Soon enough, everyone managed to not fall.-Alright! I did it!-Mina cheered.-Yata! It was really hard not to slip!-Denki said. Meanwhile, Izumi was doing tricks.

-Midoriya, you are really good at ice skating!-Iida said while doing his robotic gestures

-Midoriya, you are really good at ice skating!-Iida said while doing his robotic gestures.-Yeah! How are you so good?!-Uraraka asked.-Practise.-she said-I actually thought that I wouldn't remember anything, and that I would fall on the first step. Guess I was wrong.-she admitted with a blush of embarrassement. In the end, they all had a lot of fun. And guess what? Todoroki asked Bakugo out!