Chapter 12: O̶b̶s̶t̶a̶c̶l̶e̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶!̶

(The music just makes it more epic, atleast for me, so enjoy it.)
Izumi stretched herself."Do you need help with this event kit?" Kurama asked her."Nope. Let's save your chakra for other events Kura-nii." Izumi told him. She stopped stretching and got ready. When Present Mic said "GO!", she ran to the wall and started to climb it with her feet, surprising everyone.-AND IZUMI MIDORIYA GETS IN THE LEAD BY WALKING ON THE WALL! SHE'S GOT SOME DIRTY TRICKS UP HER SLEEVE!-Present Mic yelled."They're not dirty, Present Mic. They're just techniques..." Izumi thought while sweatdropping. She jumped off the building and ran to some Zero-Pointers while doing some hand signs.-Fire Style: Phoenix Fire!-she said while fireballs came out of her mouth in direction of the Zero-Pointers. She kept running, and passed the first obstacle. The next obstacle was a thin rope. She did some hand signs, and a clone of her appeared next to her.-Throw me to the other side.-she said.-Yes boss!-the clone said. The clone grabbed Izumi by her feet and started to spin on itself, and threw Izumi to the other side. The clone then was froze by Todoroki, but it poofed."Dammit, that was a clone."he thought. Bakugo passed him as he flew all the way to the other side.-DEKUUU!-he yelled. Izumi looked behind her and saw Bakugo."I need to put chakra on my feet, and quick!" Izumi thought, but then thought of something else.-TAKE THIS!-Bakugo yelled as he launched an explosion towards her, but there was a log where Izumi was.-Huh?!-he said surprised.-Hasta la vista Kacchan!-Izumi yelled as she ran faster.

Meanwhile, Sasuke was on the thin rope, trying not to fall. He finished that obstacle, and started to run. He was behind."I don't care how low my chakra is, I have to catch up to Izumi!"he thought as he put chakra on his feet. He ran faster than most of the people, and managed to catch up to Izumi.-Hasta la vista Kacchan!-she yelled. Sasuke looked behind him, and saw Bakugo trying to catch up, as well as Todoroki. He smirked as he saw Izumi enter the tunnel. He managed to go past her, and he ended up in first.-I won..?!-he said surprised. Izumi ended up in second. He saw her smiling."Why is she smiling?" he thought confused.-And let us introduce the next event!-Midnight said when more people arrived, and the board started to do it's job again. The next two words were: "Cavalry Battle.".-Cavalry Battle!-Midnight said."This is a team event." "Kit, you should be with Uraraka and Shinsou, their quirks are useful." "I was planning to, Kura-nii.". Izumi cut the connection when Midnight said that first place had 10 million points. When the time to make teams started, Izumi went to Uraraka and Shinsou, and they nodded their heads.-We just need one more...-Izumi muttered.-Midoriya! Can I join?-someone asked. Kaminari was the one.-Sure! Just don't overuse your quirk please.-Izumi said. Kaminari nodded his head. The formation was: Uraraka on the left, Kaminari on the right, Shinsou infront and Izumi on top.-What's the plan?-Uraraka asked.-Get enough points to pass. Everyone will go for the 10 million, so let's take advantage of that.-Izumi said with determination."Let's win this." Izumi thought with a smirk.