Chapter 2:𝐼𝓏𝓊𝓂𝒾 𝑀𝒾𝒹☯𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒽🏵𝓈𝓉.

A girl with green hair in pigtails, of about 7 years old was walking down the street. She was covered in dirt and had several injuries and burn marks. Her name was Izumi Midoriya, and she was bullied by a simple reason. In her world, 80% of the population had a special ability or superpower, called quirk, while 20% was the unlucky who didn't have them. She was in the 20% of the population that was quirkless. She was walking to her home, and her face showed no emotion."Yet again, another beating."she thought with a sight, but then a voice startled her.'I swear, when I get my hands on that blonde pomeranian, I'm going to kill him!' was what the voice said. Suddenly, Izumi was in her mindscape. A green valley with green grass, a river and a lake.'So, my jailer has decided to pay me a visit, even though this isn't a jail.' the voice said once again. Izumi looked around, only to see a giant fox with ruby eyes.'W-Who are you?!' Izumi asked, shocked and scared.'Don't worry kit, I won't hurt you. The name's Kurama, also known as the Nine Tailed Beast.' 'The Nine Tailed Beast? I never heard of you.' 'That's because I am from when the ninjas existed.' 'Ninjas?! That's so cool! The thing is, every history book is from when quirks first appeared.' 'I know. Anyways, this is the first time we meet, and from what I saw, you're like my last jinchuuriki.' 'Jinchuuriki?! Does that mean you're... inside me?! And you had one before me?!' 'Yes. Sadly, he died.' 'I-I-I'm so sorry for your loss. C-Could you tell me more about your era and everything?' Kurama nodded his head. He told her about Konoha, his last jinchuuriki, how he was treated, and more. She was quite shocked. A kid, who had done NOTHING wrong, was treated like trash since he was so young. She kinda related to him, since they were both treated badly.'I can't believe they would do that. He did nothing wrong, and yet they treated him like that...' Izumi was in the verge of tears.'Yeah, and I still don't know why he would protect the village. Here, let me do something' and then Kurama started to heal her wounds. She was shocked.'You know, you also remind me of a girl that had a crush on Naruto. Her name was Hinata Hyuuga, and she was the heir to the Hyuuga clan, even though her dad thought she was unfit. She was really shy around everyone, but was kind and compassionate towards the ones she cared.' Izumi couldn't help but sheepishly smile.'If you say so Kurama.' 'And also, I want to help you accomplish your dream. I will train you to become a hero.' Izumi cheered out loud.'Yes! I will prove Kacchan that I can become a hero!' 'You should go back to reality.' 'Yeah! Goodbye Kura-nii!' And then Izumi went back to reality.'She called me... Kura-nii?!' Kurama said out loud. Izumi chuckled a bit as she went back home.-Izumi! Oh my gosh, I was so worried! Wait... Why do you have whisker marks?-her mom asked her.-I have?-she questioned, and her mom passed her a mirror-Well, I don't know why.-she said sheepishly. She went to her room.'Kura-nii, do I have whiskers because I have you sealed inside me?' 'Yeah, and now, let me sleep, I'm tired.''Lazy' Izumi then cut the connection as she showered, put on her pajamas and went to have dinner.'Kit, we will start training tomorrow. You DEFINITELY will have a hell of a time, but legends needs a lot of training' Kurama told Izumi after dinner. While she slept, she started to train in her mindscape with Kurama.