Chapter 21 - Chocolate

Start from the beginning

His dance performance video, that Jungkook edited professionally and uploaded on the website he created for Jimin's school, and on Youtube, got so many views and shares that the new kids just kept on coming.

With his eldest students and assistants, Jimin made a bunch of short videos, which Jungkook edited in some cool street style, and Hoseok, who even participated in some of them made sure that Jimin has all the support of social media so that people could see his talent.

-''How you ran your school, and have any students without social media, cutie, I have no idea.'' – Yoongi said, massaging Jimin's neck at one of those shootings outside, it was a nice autumn day. Sitting next to them was Jungkook who was checking the photographs he just took, and Taehyung whose head was on his shoulder, while Hoseok busied himself with the creation of new social profiles for Jimin.

-''Aaaah, Hyung.'' – He whined like a kicked puppy. – ''I'm not that bad. I have a youtube channel.''

-''Which you don't update.'' – Jungkook said.

-''Yes, I do.'' – Jimin protested, turning his head to stare at their youngest.

-''Yeah, once a year.'' – Jungkook teased.

-''No. I updated it recently.''

-''Because I urged you.''

-''Yah! Enough.'' - Yoongi covered Jimin's mouth who was about to argue again and glared at Jungkook.

-''I'm just saying.'' – Jungkook added and bent down over his camera again.

Jimin pouted into Yoongi's hand but was quickly cheered up when Yoongi cupped his cheek and gave him a soft kiss. Jimin purred in satisfaction, while Taehyung watched them with fondness.

-''They look so cute together.'' – The soft voice spoke in his head.

-''Yes, they do.'' – Taehyung agreed.

-''Yo, Jin Hyung is calling us on his small ''get together'' as he put it, with some friends, on Friday evening.'' – Hoseok said, looking up from his phone. Suddenly their phones started beeping and buzzing, carrying the same message.

-''We know.''- Jungkook grinned.

-''So, are we going?'' Jimin asked enthusiastically.

- ''Knowing Hyung, there's no such thing as a small ''get together'' with him.'' – Yoongi added, already tired. Jimin giggled and kissed him on the cheek.

-''I'm up for it.'' – Hoseok said. There was a choir of agreeing and Yoongi's resigned voice. – ''We are all going. I can't wait.'' – He added sarcastically.

Indeed, on Friday night, the small ''get together'' meant ''house party'' and everyone showed up in Jin's luxurious apartment. There was a bunch of people that neither Jimin nor Taehyung knew, so they stuck together most of the time, drinking and eating finger food when they weren't with their significant others. The crowd was surprisingly flowy, like water. You start the conversation to one person, easily skipping to the next, and so on...it was so easy, and it was all Jin's doing. He was a great host. He made sure that everyone has a drink, to try some new dishes, and to meet new people, make new connections. And since he was friends and acquaintance with plenty of different, talented, and amusing people, the night was truly successful. Jungkook and Yoongi would always leave these kinds of parties with a bunch of new business proposals and commissions. Imagine how proud was Jin to show off his new tight friendship with his favorite author, and a young youtube dancing star.

Taehyung was clinging onto Jimin's hand while Jin dragged them from one person to the other, starting the conversation and then leaving to attend his other guests. Both Taehyung and Jimin had time to share only a few polite words with their new acquaintances before Jin would show up to drag them elsewhere. It was fun and it reminded them on their college days, only this time there were no plastic cups of some cheap beer or insane poisonous alcohol cocktails, and the company was much more refined and successful.