Nandini - Haan baba, I'll be there as soon as I finish my exam. Ab tum ghar jao and sleep for a bit or else you won't be able to perform well.

Manik - Nahi. I'm going to the salon abhi. I have an appointment. I need a haircut and a beard trim. I look hideous for a stage performance today.

Nandini - Sab kuch last moment ke liye choda hai. Anyway, I'll see you in a bit.

Manik - Bye. All the best and love you.

Nandini sat in the car and Mohan Bhaiya drove her away.

Since it was a big day for Manik, he decided to go pay Chachi a visit too.

Chachi - Arrey Manik. Itni subah subah? Nandini toh ghar pe nahi hai. Abhi abhi bahar gayi. Keh rahi thi ki koi bohot important kaam hai.

Manik - Haan chachi. Main aapse milne aaya tha.

Chachi - Arrey waah. Accha hua tu aa gaya. Maine breakfast mein aloo ke parathe banaye hai. Main abhi Bhagwanji ke paas diya laga kar tujhe garma garam parathe banakar khilaati hu. Waise Nandu keh rahi thi ki aaj tera koi bohot bada event hai?

Manik - Haan Chachi. Shaam ko hum humaara sabse pehla album launch kar rahe hai.

Chachi - Arrey waah. Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai. Chal tu bhi aaja aur bhagwanji se aashirwad le le.

Manik - Par Chachi. Maine toh nahaya bhi nahi hai. Sorry.

Chachi - Koi baat nahi. Bhagwaanji se kaisi formality. Agar sacche Mann se pray karo, toh yeh sab cheezein mayne nahi rakhti.

She got Manik to pray to God and also prayed for Manik's successful career in whatever he wants. She then fed him a hearty breakfast before he started off with one of the most important days of his life. As he was about to leave, he didn't know why he felt like touching Chachi's feet and taking her blessing before his big day and she not only blessed him but took him in a warm hug wishing him all the luck for today.

As Manik was driving to the salon, he felt so much more calmer about the event today. To be honest, he felt like he was all over the place the past few weeks trying to ensure everything was planned well. He had come to realise that ever since Nandini had stepped into his life, talking and discussing stuff with her just helped him sort out his priorities.She unknowingly always helped him get clarity on what was more important and what wasn't and with Nandini being busy with her own exams, he had been a complete mess. He realised he really needed to learn how to manage his time better from Nandini. Though he knew she'd always be there with him to help him but he wanted to learn to do that better. But for now,  seeing Nandini and Chachi this morning had actually managed to calm his nerves and make him feel so much more confident.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was around lunch-time and Manik was found yelling at every worker working for the party. They couldn't seem to get anything right (according to Manik). From the lights to placement of the instruments to sound effects and so on. The rest of the FAB5 members were standing on the sidelines and watching the 'Monster Manik' show and placing their bets.

Cabir - Tum logon ko kya lagta hai? Iska mood Nandini ke wajah se kharab hai?

Mukti - Nandini ke wajah se kyu kharab hoga? Woh toh uski exam dene gayi hai na? I'm sure isse sirf bhook lagi hai. Ya toh phir aaj ki performance ki wajah se nervous hai.

Alya - Manik and nervous about a performance? Impossible.

Dhruv just stood there and heard all of them. Funnily, a year ago, his friends would be pushing him to calm the angry Manik down. But today, he couldn't even guess why he was angry in the first place, forget calming him down.

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें