We arranged one final meeting, that will happen before we leave for Rome, before hanging up. I finished working in another 3 hours. Then I closed my laptop, putting it away later. 

I laid on bed, gently pulling Cami with me. I cuddled her and took deep breaths of her alluring, relaxing fragrance. Wide grin formed on my face when she automatically wrapped me in her petite arms and nuzzled into me. 

I fell asleep shortly. 

Hours later.

I was woken up by the pilot talking: we will land in 10 minutes. I laid my face in Camila's neck and kissed it before gently getting out of bed. I smiled when cute pout formed on her plump lips: she doesn't like sleeping without me, I learnt about it during our getaway. Good because the feeling is mutual. 

I brushed my teeth and in no time my cutie walked in the bathroom with adorable look on her face. I kissed her forehead and hugged her. 

"Don't do that."- pouted Camila and clung to me tightly. 

"I won't."- promised as I chuckled at her sweet and winsome habits. 

She brushed her teeth, holding my hand while doing so. When Cami was done, she hugged me, slowly making her way up with her slim legs around my waist and arms around my neck. I wholeheartedly laughed and eagerly held her as light as a feather frame. 

"I am sleepy."- spoke drowsily Camila and hid her gorgeous face in my neck. 

"Then sleep, bambina. I will carry you when needed."- I stated and kissed her shoulder. 

Melodic humming sounded in reply and I smiled in pure happiness. After we landed, I carried Cami, who is in the same position from before, to the black SUV that drove us to Mr Reyes house. I talked to him 3 days before proposing, asking for his blessing in Spanish of course; he was surprised, shocked and many other things, but happily granted me his blessing. I told them 2 days ago that we will be visiting right after our honeymoon; they were ecstatic. I can only imagine how happy Camila will be.

In around 50 minutes the car came to stop. The brother and Mr Reyes dashed out of the house and they all grinned at the sight of Cami, who is in my arms, still sleeping peacefully. 

"God, we missed her sleepy self."- spoke quietly Emiliano as they all eyed her. I smiled softly and we all went inside. 

Dante showed me to her room and I attempted to lay her down, but in reply I got cute pout and her grip of me tightened. 

"Seems like you will have to hold her."- chuckled Dante and I smiled at Camila.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."- I spoke and kissed her temple before leaving the room with my little koala. 

We all settled in the living room and drank coffee. 

"Are you that big or is hermanita that tiny?"- wondered Miguel and Mr Reyes chuckled. 

"Well, I am 6'7."- I answered amusedly and Cami snuggled into me while she is straddling me. 

I told them major details of our lives; things like her complete freedom, my changed view. They were very glad and supportive. 

After some time, my little koala began moving and her hold of my neck tightened a bit before loosening a little. Camila pulled her stunning face out of my neck and looked around with adorable, confused expression as she processed the surrounding behind me. 

"Oh my God!"- spoke in pure joy Cami before jumping out of my arms and hopping on her brothers, making all of us laugh. 

Her.