"Grazie, angel."- spoke Leonardo and kissed my forehead tenderly. 

"My pleasure, Leo."- I replied and kissed his cheek as we both smiled profoundly.

I started with restaurants, moving onto hotels and clubs. The last was probably the most complicated to deal with, but I got the hang of it quickly. 

As I sorted all of that, I began thinking about how much Leo works. 3 legal business, summing up in countless establishments, that are all over the globe. Mafia world that requires just as much time and hard work, if not more. All of that falls on him and only him since he is in charge. I know that Leonardo likes his jobs, but it doesn't mean they don't exhaust him. 

I am determined to ease his responsibilities. I can easily help him with such tasks and I am able to help him with Mafia paperwork because papa and hermanos taught me majority of it. 

When I was done in long 5 hours, I could feel my head buzzing from diversity of work. I nuzzled into Leonardo'd side and took a deep breath of his delightful fragrance.

Him.

I can't explain how much Camila eased my schedule. She finished all legal business work; she didn't have to nor was obligated to do so, yet she helped me. 

I looked at Camila, who snuggled into my side, and smiled at her cute self. I kissed her temple, closed and put away her laptop before pulling her on me, so she could be comfortable. 

"Get some rest, principessa."- I said softly as I rubbed her back with one of my hands. 

In a few minutes Cami fell asleep and I continued working since I have a lot to catch up on. After around 4 hours, I video called padre; sadly, Martin happened to be with him. 

"È carina quando dorme."- chuckled Martin, earning glare from me; Cami is only mine to admire. (She is cute when she is asleep.)

"Stai zitto, idiota."- I warned him and he bit back his laughter, just like padre. (Stay quiet, idiot.)

"Com'è andata in luna di miele, figliolo?"- asked padre with a smile. (How was your honeymoon, son?)

"Ha lo sguardo sul viso, il che significa che ha fatto sesso. Sono sicuro che la luna di miele è stata incredibile, vero capo?"- butted in Martin with foolish grin on his face. (He has the look on his face, meaning he had sex. I am sure that the honeymoon was amazing, right boss?)

"Vaffanculo."- I said with glare and padre smirked as he shook his head. (Fuck off.)

"Non l'ha negato, Fransisco. Presto avrai il nipotino."- stated Martin, barely containing his laughter. (He didn't deny it, Fransisco. You will have grandkid soon.)

Padre and I began discussion the plan for attacking Russian's base in Rome, while Martin was being useless. 

"Oh, tutto questo può aspettare. Com'è andata? Quante volte? Sei andato più o meno o dolcemente?"- rushed to say idiot with way too fascinated look on his face. (Oh, all of that can wait. How was it? How many times? Did you go roughly or softly?)

"Cosa ti fa pensare che parlerò della mia vita amorosa con te o con qualcun altro?"- I said and rolled my eyes. (What makes you think that I am going to discuss my love life with you or anyone else for that matter?)

"Sono stato tuo amico per 14 anni e ti dico tutto. E 'giusto."- grinned Martin and I shook my head. (I have been your friend for 14 years and I tell you everything. It is only fair.) 

"Ti ho chiesto di dirmi tutto questo?"- I asked and he groaned. (Did I ask you to tell me all of that?)

I will never share any details about Camila's and my life, especially love life. All the details, moments are solely for us and no-one else. What we do is no-one's business.