16| Guitar's the freaking love of his life!

Mulai dari awal

Ross took a step closer to me and placed the palms of his hands in each side of my waist then making his forehead touch mine. "God, Laura..." he breaths.

"Ross... Don't... Remember what we agreed on." I almost whisper feeling my voice husky.

"I know." he groans. "No kissing, no nothing until we really date."

"Exactly." I say turning my head up.

"But you are just doing it on purpose for me to do this." he reclaims.

"What? No, I'm not." I bite smiling.

"Huh, yes you are...." he bites back.

"No, no. You are the one who hasn't asked me out yet." I say to enforce my statement.

"I've asked you already! Twice, you said no." he barks.

"Then I guess you need to keep trying." I smirk teasingly.

"Well, will you go out with me?" he says.

"Nope." I smile. "Now, what did you want to show me."

"This," he says and picks up a guitar box carefully placing it in a chair and opening the lock. "This is my guitar...." he smiles proudly while I approach closer.

"I don't know much about guitars but it's amazing..." I smile. I didn't quite get why he was showing me his guitar, but I'm guessing because it is probably a thing that has a big meaning to him.

"Huh, this was my first guitar that was really only mine. Her name is Luna, she ....she means a lot to me." he says looking at it. The fact that he treated the guitar by she instead of it like it was a person. "And if.... If you want to get close to me you just have to know, this is possibly one of the most precious things I have. I play my music with her. She is the second member of my duet. It's really important to me. I'm not really attached to objects but she is different." he says from heart holding the guitar in his hands. I step towards him, reaching with my hand to touch Luna, until he flinches back not letting me touch it. I stand still and he takes my hand placing it in the cords of Luna. "I never let anyone touch it before." he says explaining his reacting.

"I'm sorry." I admit taking my hands off of her and just stare at his eyes.

"Don't be, it's my fault. Oh, God. You probably think I'm crazy.... Go ahead and laugh." he speaks disappointed.

"Why would I laugh? I think, I think it's amazing your connection with music. You just give yourself into it. You feel too many things on stage. I wish I could feel that way." I speak truthfully.

He places the guitar back in the box and looks at me taking his hands in mine. "Well, a feeling I can compare to the feelings I get up there is what I felt when I first kissed you," he looks down. "I feel like I'm being intoxicated by your lips, my eyes are sealed, I'm numb, but at the same time I'm moving. I feel the world spin and spin around me, but I can only focus on one thing." he speaks leaving me breathless of thinking he'd felt this way. "You."

"I...I-ah-I-I...." I stutter not being capable of speaking.

"You know, before, when I performed, I was like loosing myself to music, I didn't though of anything, almost to relief stress. But then you appeared and when I was on stage I thought about you. Ever since I met you, I knew something pulled me towards you. But I was scared so I ignored it. But I'm not scared anymore. I hope you know that." he blurts his hearts out and I couldn't control myself. I grasped my arms tightly around his neck.

"I know that Ross." I whisper hoping he hears that.

-

"Hey, where were you and Ross when we were exiting? You guys took so long." says Rydel for everyone to hear while munching on a package of gummy bears. We were currently in Ross's place. We decided to watch a movie and Ross was in the kitchen along with my cast mates making popcorn and I was in the couch with his brothers and Rat, who I've noticed to be constantly looking at Delly. I'm guessing he likes her, but no one seems to notice that in here.

"Yeah, you guys disappeared." confirms Riker.

"Hum, he wanted to show me something..." I says like it is no big deal and take some gummy bears from the blonde smily girl.

"Show you what?" Rocky joins the conversation.

"Ahhh, his guitar." I say it keeping my cool. If I play it like it was nothing then they wouldn't really care too.

"His guitar?" they all said almost in unison and turn their heads pointing straight and my figure.

"His guitar as in Luna?" says Rydel as they all act shocked except for Riker.

"Yeah, why?" I say careless.

"Did he let you touch the guitar for any brief second?" asks Rocky.

"Yeah, like three minutes." I respond.

"Oh, my God." says Delly.

"I can't believe he took a step like this." replies Ryland.

"He is deep into you, I say!" affirms Rocky.

"Ross is in love with you." whispers Ryland truthfully sitting close to me.

"For him to let you touch in his guitar it's because you mean more to him than that thing, and believe me it's the most precious thing Ross has. At least for him." affirms Rocky.

"Yeah, he is so obsessed with that thing he has a lock in it and keeps the keys of the lock always with him." says Ryland.

"Okay, guys stop. Ross is not that obsessed as you say. You are exaggerating. It's very important to him, very much. But turns out there is something more important now. Just promise us you won't wrong him. He has been through some deep stuff and he can't go through that again." Riker explains.

"I promise." I let my head nod in a small movement before turning it front to find Raini with two bowls of popcorn from the kitchen, followed by Callum and Ross behind.

QUESTION: Thoughts on this chapter cuz I just loved this one! What do you think of Luna? And why is Laura saying no to Ross's requests to go out?

==============================================

Questions to the characters:

RikerishCatliff: Do you believe in love? And if you do... Do you think you could ever love Laura?

Ross: After what happened today, I think 'love' has came back to my vocabulary. Laura is authentic, she understands me. I liked her before, but when she said those stuff I understood she gets what I feel. She comprehends me. I just wish she will gave us a shoot, she is refusing my attempts to go on a date which is confusing me. I hope I get it right...... I think I love her.

==============================================

Hey guys! Promised you the update! Here it is! Hope you enjoy it, I love this chapter, i just felt so into it... So hope you do to! Thanks @OneLoveBriBri for helping me with the beginning of the chapter! I love you girl <3

Guitars and Ow Em Gees!