Crushes and Kisses

~Oikawa~

I looked sheepishly at Iwa who was towering above me.

" Sooo... You wanna talk about this?" I asked hopefully, giving him my best smile. He smiled deviously at me.

" Nope," he responded grinning evilly, shaking his head. With that one word, he lunged at me dragging me out of my safe zone.

" Ahhhh!!!! Nuuuuu!!!" I yelled struggling, knowing what was coming next. 

He pinned me to the floor and started tickling me viciously, showing no mercy.

" Ahhhahahaha!!!" I wheezed, gasping for air. " Nuuuuu!!! Helllpppp meee!!!"

Just as I was about to die, he finally stopped, me still underneath him squirming a little.

" So, have we learned our lesson?" he asked with a smirk, leaning over me. I nodded vehemently, but then my smartass mouth got me in trouble again.

" To not get caught..." I mumbled quietly, then mentally kicked myself when I saw that he heard me.

" So I'm gonna take that as a no," he said, his hands threatening more tickles.

" Wait, wait!!" I said desperately, but it was of no use. " Ahahahaha!!!! I'm sowwyyy!! I take it backkkk!!"

We were both breathing hard when he stopped, smiles on both our faces. When the energy died however, I noticed how close we were and I saw him do the same.

" Iwa?" I whispered breathily, wanting to kiss him all of the sudden. Shit, what am I going to do?

~Iwa~

I was breathing hard, still sitting on Oikawa and pinning him down, faces only a few inches apart. 

Holy shit.

 I subconsciously leaned closer a few centimeters, my gaze dropping to his mouth.

" Iwa?" Oikawa whispered, his eyes following the same path down my face. My breath hitched a little when he said my name and I wanted to kiss him so bad. But... would he hate me if I did? 

Screw it.

~Oikawa~

Iwa suddenly pressed his lips to mine, making me melt instantly, his hands moving up to my hair as I kissed him back, our mouths moving in sync. Breaking apart with a gasp, our cheeks flushed pink.

" I-i'm s-sorry, I don't know what I-," Iwa started to say. I cut him off, pulling him back down to me sealing our lips again, kissing him passionately. His lips were so soft, I could've stayed like this for days. His hands were gently tugging at my hair, his tongue slipping into my mouth. My eyes fluttered closed again as I forgot everything and everyone but Iwa-chan...

We broke apart again, almost reluctantly, the need for air a little more important.

" Iwa-chan.." I said breathlessly, gazing up at him with wide eyes, anxious that this would blow up in my face. He opened his eyes, smiling a little at my expression.

" What's wrong Oikawa?" he asked me teasingly. " Was I that bad?" I started shaking my head and stuttering, completely flustered. He laughed a little at my rambling, looking at me with soft eyes..

" Don't worry," he said, " I wouldn't have kissed you first if I hadn't wanted to. And I really did..." The last part he whispered into my ear, kissing my cheek. I relaxed at his words, the tension visibly leaving my body a I slumped a little with relief.

" O-oh, o-ok," I stuttered again, then looked away, my face reddening. " I... I really wanted... to do that too, Iwa-chan." I looked back up smiling, my face still unbelievably red. He smiled back at me, caressing my cheek softly with the back of one of his hands.

Getting up off of me, he helped me up, my legs still jello from his merciless tickling. Seeing my sway on my feet, he picked me up, despite my complaints and struggling,  and brought me to the living room where he rested me on the couch there.

" You stay here, I'll get you something to eat. And before you protest," he said sternly, seeing as I was going to do just that, " you need to eat something. The last time you ate was days ago. Plus, you'll like was I give you." With that he walked off to the kitchen. 

Lying on the couch, I snuggled into the  blanket there, the smell of Iwa-chan lingering around it. Breathing in his scent, I relaxed and my eyes drifted close as I fell asleep.

Heyyy!!! So this was my first ever kissing scene and I swear I've already got myself a nosebleed lmao. So comment or msg me any tips or anything I should work on! and also give me a follow and if you liked the book if you want! tysm!

goodnight/morning/afternoon y'all!