2 day Discharge!

We slept all the way through the night, and I was woken up by the nurse opening my curtains at the crack of dawn! I look at my phone it was 6:30 and the sun was already up & beaning brightly! I looked down and Man was still sleep holding on too me!

When the nurse finally turned around she says "well well well, late night creeper Huh?" I laughed...and my laughter woke him up! He looked up and me and I kissed him on his forehead and said GoodMorning sleepyhead. He says goodmorning baby, is everything okay? I said yeah I'm about to get my bandages changed and discharged..

He said I'm glad I stayed, I didn't realize I was that tired but I guess I was, I asked him did you slept good? He says I slept great cause I was next too you! I blushed and the nurse came back in with a toothbrush and toothpaste for him! While he freshened up! I got my bandages changed. When he came out, I asked him too help me get dress!

He says I would love to keep you naked but I guess I can help you! I laughed and said stop playing I'm ready to go! I got my discharge papers and they asked did I want a new set of crutches I said oh nooo old reliable would work! They all laughed and we was off to the elevator!