Hurry Hide!

Mystery Man puts me down so I could stand up on my own...& he goes out the garage door, I whisper too him "don't leave yet" he looks back and smiles and say okay...

I finally answer back to Dee and say I'm down here, can you bring my crutches!
He finally gets down to me and said did you get down here by sliding down on a pillow I laugh and say yeah I did... He looks at me and kisses my forehead and said I swear your crazy! I said yeah I know!!

He said come on let me carry you back upstairs, he try's to pick me up and I said no Dee! I think I'm going to stay in the downstairs bedroom, it'll be a lot more easier for me and plus when I get hungry the kitchen is right here! We both laughed..

He said alright I sleep with you, I said Dee I'm not use to that yet, and especially not like this! He says okay I respect that... He says okay! Call me if you need me! I said okay. I gave him a hug. He says I love you Brittany! I said love you too honeydip! I kissed him on the cheek! He turns and walks upstairs and hits the light. I hear the door closes!

* I turn around and whisper it's safe now *

Man comes back in and he picks me up and I try not to squeal or anything, I still have my crutches in my hand... He sits me down on the bed and he starts kissing my neck again......