Mr.Wrong or Mr.Right

He kisses me on my neck and lord that's my spot he starts touching me on my waist and he starts sliding his hands upwards! He unbuttons my gown and slide it over my head & carefully around my hurt arm...

I already didn't have a bra on so my boobs was already out, he grabs them both and put one in his mouth and starts sucking on them and he's playing with my nipple in his mouth... Lawd as much as I love sex I haven't had sex in almost three months!

He slides me back on the bed and he grabbed 3 pillows and he folds them in half and stack the on top of one another so that my left leg is now elevated...He ask was I okay, I looked at him and said yes! He goes down and he starts rubbing my clit with his thumb, following by eating that thang, I start whispering "oh shit oh shit" and he stops and says are you okay? In between a moan I say yesss don't stop please...

He comes back up after a while, and he starts kissing my neck again, and he asks me can I? I say in distress yess yes please do please! He slide that Mandingo size dick in me, only starting with the head first... He looks up at me and say yeahhhh it's been a few months!! I blush and put my cast over my face!! He continues teasing me! And then he says here it comes and he thrusted inside of me!