CHAPTER 16 "HIS WIFE"

Start from the beginning

He came back after Freshup in his Casuals.... He saw her Completely Drowns in the Mobile... That's when his eyes Caught her Forehead which is not Filled with Kumkum...

He walks towards the Makeup Mirror and takes the Kumkum Box and he got hold of her Hand and he Makes her Stand before him.. She confused of His Sudden act...

She Furiously takes Her Hands from his Hold... He forwards the Kumkum Box ....

"Apply in your Mang biwi!" He said to her...

"OH HELLO!! WHY THE HELL I NEED TO APPLY THIS ON MY MANG?? WHEN I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THIS MARRIAGE?? FOR ME THIS IS NOT EVEN A MARRIAGE!! GOT IT...YOU MARRIED ME OUT OF CHEATING YOU MORON.. I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY HUSBAND!" She furiously Shout At him... He furiously holds her hand and He pinns her on the Mirror...

He Burries his Strong body against her soft ones... There isn't Single gap between them... She struggled in his Grip... She tries to come out of his grip he is Too strong.. He Holds her two Hands in His Single Hand and he pins it above Her Head and he Takes a Kumkum in His Fingers and He Applies in Her Mang... She Looks into his Eyes...

"You're my Mine.. Now, Then and Forever! You can't change that!!! YOU'RE MY WIFE FOREVER!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME!" He warns Her and he Said Against Her Lips.. She can able to feel his Hot Breath near her Lips... And His Lips brushed against Her lips slightly... She Pushed him back...

"What you'll do if I raise my Voice!! Look You Moron I'm not your Servant to follow all your so called Bladderings

"What you'll do if I raise my Voice!! Look You Moron I'm not your Servant to follow all your so called Bladderings....I'm no more fear of you Moron!" She tries hard to be Brave in front of him...

"Oh Really??" He Smirks at her... He glared at her...

She badly gets Affected by his Intense gaze...

"Yes!!" She about to Move he got hold of her Saree pallu... He pulls her towards him by her Saree pallu and Her safety pin opens and her Saree got removed.. She shocked she Holds it before it fell off from her shoulder completely...

"Err.. I'm sorry!" He said to her...

She frowns at him...

He leaves her Saree pallu... He moves inside the Wardrobe...

"Biwi Prepare Coffee for us!" He orders Her Moving inside the wardrobe...

"Am I looking like servant to him?"

She adjusted her Saree pleats properly and she Moves down..