CHAPTER 13 "MRS ABHI"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!! 😄😄😄

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the Story...

Pragya's POV...

I just Opened my Eyes to see the ceiling of My room... I didn't remember anything what had happened before... Uff My Head Hurts with Head Ache....

I rubbed my Eyes.. I felt a Hot breath on my Neck and someone's Arms around My Waist... Blame my Saree It's moved complete.. The strong arms on My Soft Belly.... Just now I Realized that someone Also In my Bed... Damn how dare they sleep in my bed along with me... Let me Teach them a lesson... I furiously pushed those Strong arms on My Waist just to hear the Most Hated Voice in my life...

"Hey Biwi Are you alright??"

End of Pragya's POV...

Pragya quickly sat on her Bed she saw Abhi laying beside her... He is not sleeping.. He is watching her Sleep... Pragya fumed at Him...

"How dare you to enter inside my Home and What the hell you are Doing inside my Room you stupid Moron!" She shouts and she Got up from her bed...

Abhi has No effect on Her shouting... He just Smirks at her...

He just Falls back on the Bed to relax his Legs and Hands... Pragya fumed at him...

"Get out from My Home.. You Moron!!!" She shouted and moves towards him...

"Biwi Why are You shouting at me huh???" He asks her and He pulls her towards him and she Lands on his chest... He carres her Cheeks... She hates to Admit that she is Drowing in his touch... Keeping those thoughts aside she Pushed him and Got up from the bed.... She Fumed in anger...

He too Got up from the bed...

"Why are you so Angry Biwi??" He asked at her like a Little baby who don't know anything...

"Stop your Acting you Monkey.. Just get lost From my Home.. Who gave the permission to you to enter inside my Home huh??" She shouts at Him...

"I have all the Rights to Enter inside this Home Biwi!"

"STOP!!! STOP IT HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME BIWI??" She asked Unable to understand why the hell he keep on calling her Biwi...

He Make her Turn towards the Mirror before them.. She shocked to see her state... She is Married now... She is wearing the Mangalsutra not to Forget her Mang is Filled with Kumkum.... All the Flashes of her Marriage flashed like a Movie before her Eyes.... Tears starts to flow from her eyes...

She Pushed His grip... And she stand away from him...

"How dare you to marry me by Cheating everyone and me??" She shouts at him were Tears threatening in her Eyes.. She felt she Is lost in her Life... She couldn't even imagine a Life with this moron...

"Biwi Don't act like You don't know anything.. see from the starting itself I have been saying this to you na.. I'm gonna marry you... And why are you reacting like something different happened... THANK GOD EVERYTHING HAPPENED AS per MY PLAN! Congratulations to you for our Marriage Biwi" He smirks at her... He pulls her Close to Him...

"I'M NOT YOUR BIWI AND I'M NOT GONNA ACCEPT THIS BASELESS MARRIAGE WHICH HAS HAPPENED BY CHEAT!" She shouts right on his face and she struggled to get out from his grip but she couldn't...

He looks at her in his Dangerous face.. Fear engulfed her seeing his face.... She Lowered her gaze...

Abhi pins her On the nearby wall... He starts to trace Her Face with his Index finger... It reaches her Forehead, her nose and it teased her Fruitful lips...

She closed her Eyes... His Finger Further Moves down in lands on her Neck... Before it could move down further she holds his Finger...

But he released his Finger and His finger Replaced by his Hot Lips which is teasing her skin in Her Neck... She can able to feel the Hot breath...

He placed Kisses on her Neck... He Further moves down he takes Her Mangalsutra in his Mouth which is clinching between her Chest...

Pragya knees goes Weak when his Lips slightly brushed her Chest.... He looks into her Eyes... He takes her Mangalsutra from his Mouth...

"Look this is The Evidence for Our Marriage.. NOW YOU'RE MRS ABHISEK PREM!!! no-one can change this.. Even your Brother! So don't act smart... If you act smart na I won't spare your family... Get ready we are going to Our Home Biwi!" He said to her.. His each words makes shiver in her Spine...

He about to Move from there...

"Are you threatening me?? See I'm not gonna come to you or your damn home!!! I'm not your wife.. And I will be applying divorce soon!"

He takes Something from his Pocket.. He handovers to her...

She looks into The paper.. She is shocked to see its their marriage certificate.. It tells that they had been married before Five Days...

"What is this new drama???"

"There is no Drama Biwi... You too signed for our Marriage!" He tells her With a Smile...

"Don't lie.. I know I never Signed any papers!" She said at Him.. She remembers correctly...She didn't signed any Papers... She is damn sure about this.. Then how is this...

"Don't you remember biwi.. You asked leave for Your So called marriage?" He makes her remembers her...

Everything Falls on Right place for her... He changed the papers.. She closed her Eyes in frustration.. How much he will cheat her...

"How can you do this!!! Whatever you say.. I won't Come with You nor I'm gonna accept this Cheat Marriage!" She shouts...

"YOU SHOULD ACCEPT.. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS!! AND IF YOU TRY TO PLAY SMART NA.. YOU SHOULD KNOW I CAN PLAY MORE SMARTER THAN YOU BIWI!!! Listen I can do anything to your family ...Be ready pack your bags biwi ..I'll be coming here in Few Minutes!" Saying he about to move out... That's when he stopped in his Tracks... He again turns towards her...

"I married you to take Revenge on Your Brother.. He must Feel Like hell whenever he sees you with me!!! He deserves this pain for Cheating me!!" He said and went out...

Pragya Did noticed His Tears when he said the Last words to Her... She Falls on the Floor and starts to Cry thinking about Her life...

WITH ABHI...

He came down to see Everyone dispersed from there as per His Order only Vin and Alia is there....

Seeing Abhi there.. Vin Moves towards Abhi and grabs his Collar and about to Beat him.. Abhi Holds his hand stopping him...

"Don't you dare Vin!!! Don't forget that I'm married your Sister!!!" He tells he'll pushed Vin's Hands...

"My sister will never Come To you!!!" Vin shouts at Him...

Abhi Looks at Alia.. She can't able to look into his eyes which is Killing her...

"You will See through your Eyes Vin.. She will come to Me throwing you all behind!!" Saying this Abhi went out...

Vin and Alia Shocked to hear this...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will happen next!!

Target 🎯 95+ votes

Don't forget to cast your views!!!

By Subagokul

𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.. 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 & 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara