Chapter Four.

"What's her full name?" Lena asked. She had been with Katie and Kara for the last two hours at the DEO.

"Katherine Elizabeth Zor-el," I answered. Lena was confused at first, not knowing why she didn't have my last name and I could tell that's why she was so quiet. That was until I spoke, catching Lena's confused gaze. "It's my last name from birth," I added. I had known her for a few years but she didn't know I was adopted. Lena nodded.

"I thought Danvers was your last name from birth?" Lena asked. I shook my head.

"I never told you this, but I was adopted when I was 13" I said. She lowered her gaze to Katie. "When my plant exploded." Lena looked up at me, shocked at what just flew from my mouth. I stood up and took my glasses off, slowly raising my feet off the floor.

"Y-you're-"

"I'm Supergirl," we said at the same time. She smiled and I landed on the floor. "Wow, now that I've seen you without your glasses, they don't hide very much." She chuckled.

"Hey! You try having a secret identity,that you need to keep from the world," I said, causing her to chuckle more. "And it doesn't help that I have a daughter to protect" I said looking down at the little girl, playing with Lena.

"Well I will always be here for you guys, and I can watch her whenever you need someone," Lena said softly.

"I appreciate that, but I could never ask you to watch her" I said. She cocked her brow and folded her arms.

"And why is that?" She asked.

"Because you work like all hours of the day, and so far the only time you take breaks is when I come by for lunch" I replied. She nodded.

"Fair point, but there is such a thing as changing my schedule." Would she really do that? Just for me and Katie?

A/N: sorry I haven't published. I've been camping and my service was absolute ass. I'm going home so I should be able to publish more for you guys.