New Boy~

Heyyy my lovelies~

How you all doing?

Been a while, hasn't it? :3

Sho...kitty ish adding another character into this story~

His name is Cody~ Cody Wolfington~ you'll find out more about him as it goes~

Enjoy~!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stella's POV*

Mmm...so warm....

The blonde moved closer to the warmth as a hand trailed down her neck and towards the middle of her back. A groggy voice came from in front of her.

"Morning, love~"

So sexy....~

Stella giggled to herself and looked up towards her lion's smiling face.

"Morning~"

Loke grinned and kissed the girl's forehead.

"He doesn't like me?"

Stella smiled, sadly.

"He's just being protective...."

Loke rolled his eyes.

"A little over kill much?"

Stella shrugged and sat up. The lion sat up as well, hugging his girl from behind and kissing her neck.

She leaned into his touch a bit and smiled. He took in a sharp breath as she closed her eyes. He rested his chin on her shoulder and grinned.

"Babe...why you gotta do this to me?"

Stella's eyes snapped open and she glared at her love. She crossed her arms and waited quietly.

I will break him of this habit....

He sat looking at her confused for a moment before his eyes widened and his hands flew up.

"Stella, I'm so sorry!!!! Please forgive me, baby!"

He gave her a pleading look and she giggled before leaning forward.

"You know I can't stay mad at you when you give me that face~"

He grinned and leaned forward as well. Their face's were a breath apart as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"Well, maybe that's why I give it to you everytime I do something wrong~"

She giggled quietly before closing the distance and placing what was to be a small peck on his lips. Loke had other idea though.

He tangled his fingers in her golden strands and pushed her back enough that he was laying on top of her as he kissed her deeper and harder.

The girl had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, not allowing him to pull away from her. He grinned into the kiss before kissing her harder, pushing himself closer to her.

Her grip tighten even more, kissing back just as hard. The two finally pulled away from each other a bit, attempting to catch their breath.

The two looked into each other's eyes. A need showing in both for more but one was to scared to go any farther. The other was listening to her needs.

The boy smiled and kissed her forehead before sitting up. He sat on the edge of her bed as she snuck up behind him and draped her arms around his neck.

She leaned in and kissed his neck quickly before resting her chin on his shoulder.

"I swear....baby.....you're torturing me...."

She giggled and let him go before standing in front of him, smiling like an idiot.

"I have no idea what you mean~"

He gave a wolfish grin and grabbed her wrist before pulling her on top of him. He laid back so she was on his chest.

"I think you do~"

She smiled and sat up on top of him. He grinned up at her and chuckled quietly.

"What?"

She looked at him funny before he sat up and rested on his elbows.

"You."

She crossed her arms over her chest, blushing slightly.

"I didn't do anything."

"You're just too adorable, baby~"

He wrapped his arms around her again and rested his chin on the top of her head. He pulled her back so they were laying down once again, clinging to each other.

*Devin's POV*

Who would be at the door...?

The blackette walked over and opened the door to find a white haired boy with golden eyes. The blackette grinned and pulled the guy into a manly kind of hug.

"Cody! It's been so long, dude! Where have you been?"

The white haired boy shrugged slightly and walked in.

"Here. There. A lot of places."

Hmm...

"Glad you're here. You know that little crush you have on a certain person?"

The white head's face quickly brighten into a cherry red color. He rubbed the back of his neck and grinned, sheepishly.

"Y-yea.....and?"

"I think you should tell her~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe so here's the next chapter~

Whatcha all think?

I bet cha we all know who Mr. Cody likes~

Hehe~

Kenzy: Kitty? *gives kitty the 'I see what you did' look*

......

Well den...hehe~

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

That's all for now~

~kitty_barbie~ <3