The End

"Stella? Are you all right, darling?"

Loke walked over and untied the blonde haired girl as she smiled slightly him.

"Y-yes....I'm fine...."

She wrapped her arms around the boy and held him close to her. He sighed, wrapping his own arms around her waist and burying his face in her neck.

"I thought I lost you for a moment there...."

The blonde squeezed him tightly as a blackette came in with a black exceed. Devin cleared his throat and growled loudly.

"What the hell?"

Stella looked up and growled at her brother, quietly. She stood and walked over to him.

"What's the matter with you, Dev?! Can't you see that I love him. He just saved my life, no thanks to you. Your the one that brought that.....that beast into the house....he never told you.....did he.....?"

"Tell me what, Stella?"

The blackette watched his sister, quietly.

"Cody is a warewolf......Dev......he thought I was his mate.......he.....he al-lmost...."

Her words grew quiet under she finally stop speaking and gave a small cry. Devin leaned over and hugged his sister, already knowing the rest of it.

Loke moved closer to the two, staying at a distance, unsure what was going on. He watched them, worried about the blonde. The brother sighed and pulled away, kissing his sister's forehead.

"Look....I'm sorry.....about everything......I shouldn't have.....rushed to conclusions.....but.....I still don't like him."

He glanced at the lion, who was glaring at him. Devin chuckled, quietly.

"I don't think I'll ever like him....but that doesn't matter....that much....I guess you two....can....you know.....be together....on one condition."

Stella raised an eyebrow at brother.

"What's the condition?"

"If he ever hurts you. I get to do as I please to him."

The lion's eyes widened as he took a step forward.

"You still think....after all of this....that I would hurt....the princess of my heart?"

The blackette rolled his eyes, smiling softly.

"I was only saying."

"Thanks, Dev..~"

Stella hugged her brother tightly before pulling away and leaping into Loke's outstretched arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such a pwetty ending, eh?

Hehe~

I hope you all enjoyed the story~!

Bai bai, my lovelies~

~kitty_barbie~ <3