Success.

Stella watched as her lover rushed into the room. He smiled a soft smile at Stella before turning on the other boy.

"So. Tell me, boy. What gives you the right to tie my darling Stella up?"

"She is mine. I'll do as I please."

The orangette had Cody pushed up against the wall in an instant. His hands were around the white haired boy's neck.

"Stella will never be yours, boy!!"

"STELLA IS MINE!!!!!"

The orangette growled and squeezed the boy's neck tightly, shaking him slightly.

"How many times do I have to tell you Stella is not yours!!!!"

He threw the boy to the ground, his green eyes blazing. Cody looked up and growled at the lion.

"You fucken idiot!!! STELLA IS MY MATE!!!"

"NO, SHE FUCKEN ISN'T!!!!!"

"YES. SHE. IS!!!!"

"No. She. Is. Not."

Loke growled and tackled the other boy. They rolled in a mass and growls and yelling until finally Loke had Cody pinned to the ground.

"Listen here you little fucker. Stella is not your property. She never will be. Now scram."

He slowly stood, holding the boy by the shirt and threw him out the door.

"This isn't the end, lion!"

Cody growled befriend shutting into a pure white wolf with gold eyes. He bared his teeth at the boy before running away, into the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ello lovelies~

The next chapter will be the last for thus book.

I don't plan on doing a book two but after I finish a few of my other stories, I may come back and do a book two.

So, tell me what cha all think~?

Thankies~

Until next time~

Bai bai~

~kitty_barbie~ <3