She sighed and crossed her arms, "I gathered information about the person that managed to escape from you. Turned out she has left the state because of her trauma..." he raised a brow while continued to have his expression not changed. Still having that smirk of a devil.

"...That was the opportunity i took. I re-sketch your facial features on the B.O.L.Os report and the description. Making it seemed like an elderly scientist who had retired, the age is 60-65, and made the description that his hair is completely white. But, because the witness said the hair was hazel brown, i had to say that the hair was dyed because there are some stain of hair dye on the shoulder part of his coat. I made it so that he is 5'3 tall, and that's the end" she showed the newly edited B.O.L.O report of Tanner to himself, he received it happily while shooking his head proud. "My my detective, well played" he commented.

"Can i ask you something?" she stepped forward just to make a distance of 2 feet from him. "Go on" he smirked.

"Why, do you kill people? And why is your target are mostly women?"

He hummed, slid his hand under his chin while his head was tilted towards her. "Why not? It's fun!" he answered with cheers, his smirk was wide. Showing Rachel that the man in front of him was indeed, a childish handsome psychopath.

Rachel of course didn't reply, she looked down the floor and back to his eyes. "Well, where's my part of the deal?" she asked.

"I thought you never asked" he put out a document behind him and handed it to Rachel, she was hesitant at first, but she gladly accept it with her hands shaking. She opened it, just to land her eyes on one piece of paper. She widened her eyes, this wasn't enough.

"What is this?!"

"It's a part of the evidence of course" he answered.

"A PART?" she stepped forward to him, leaving inches away from his body. "Where. Are. The rest. Tanner?" she asked intimidatingly.

"Im sorry Detective, but diamond needed to be polished for it to shine brightly"

"What does that suppose to mean?"

He lifted her chin up "I need you to cover me up more, besides, i still need to kill a bunch of people~"

"Don't fuck with me Tanner, i-"

"Aw too bad, i thought you liked me since i saw your face turned red the other day looking at my disguise" he teased mockingly. She stepped back with both her hand fisted, her face instantly turned red. She didn't know whether is was embarrassment, or anger. Maybe a little bit of both? She spun her body around looking away from him.

She sit on the floor, leaning her back on the wall while tears ran down her cheeks. She hated this. She hated him. What was his deal? She did all she could but it was just part of his game, just a part. It was never a full-time job, it was a part-time job. She sobbed while both of her hands on her eyes. She was both confused and frustrated, she didn't want to have this feeling inside her chest. A feeling where you personally think a murderer was very attractive, teasing her all the time. It made her breathing slow every time she sees his smile. But she can't just role with it, it was against psychological explanation. "I can't believe this..." she mumbled.

"Me too Detective, imagine a fanatic killer teaming up with the town most reliable detective! That's very amusing don't you think?" he heard her mumbling and started to bend down on her.

"Why, are you doing this to me...Im a woman of law and you just casually ask me to cover up some, MURDERER" she stood up and approached him, he chuckled and put his hand on her cheek.

"But it's worth it isn't it? To found out the most wanted criminal after all these years" she sighed. She really couldn't believed what kind of a man standing in front of her.

She slapped his hand away from her, "I'll...think about it" she said.

"Good girl~"

"Under one condition, you'll have to tell me all the information about your next target, every time you will kill someone. Tell me about the poor, innocent life you will sacrifice-"

"Who said anything about an innocent soul?" he cut her.

"What?" she asked. He didn't reply, but just smirking there devilishly. "Unfortunately i have to go, i will hopefully see you sometime soon~"

"Fine. Go" she spun her body around and started to leave him alone, but he quickly approached her from behind. He stopped her by saying "One more teeny tiny thing, Rachel", she stopped and asked "What?".

He put his head right beside her head and whispered, "You're very adorable when you're mad~". Rachel's chin was grabbed and instantly she was facing him. Without a warning, his lips landed on hers. She couldn't connect her brain of what was happening, her eyes widened. She didn't manage to calculate it and he let go, just after the kiss broke, and he smirked while stepping back, the light went out. Rachel, with her shaking hand, grabbed her phone and turned on the flashlight. Tanner was gone, leaving her completely speechless and face redden as a tomato.

To be continued
Did another chapter today, usually after one or two chapters i went hiatus but the views tho, you guys are simpinghhh for Tanner. Can relate tho. Hope you guys enjoyed! Don't forget to vote and comment for more!