Direct Message (DM)

a/n: this is cringy but cute and cute beats cringy. enjoy

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Mr. Green: "alright everybody partner up and get to work"

I sat there looking around and watched everybody partner up leaving working alone like I always do. I didn't really fit in at school. Even though I think I'm the same as everybody else, they don't think that. I have bad acne, no sense of style, big lips and nose and no friends. Outcast.

I did my work up until the bell rung. Since it was my last class of the day after the bell rung I ran to the bus because our bus system was first come first serve, although half of the skids that rode my bus went even supposed to be on it. I made it in time and took a set in the front.

The bus ride went fairly quickly considering I was on my phone the entire and was the fifth stop. I walked about a block home like I did everyday and wasn't surprised to find my moms car not here. I already knew she was working so I texted her to left her know I got home safe.

Since I wasn't in the mood to do homework I grabbed a snack from the kitchen and headed upstairs to my room.

My phone dinged on my way upstairs and looked down to see a notification from Instagram.

[Keemlyon]:
Tetelove wants to send you a message.

I rarely got notifications so this was a shocker. Decided to accept the message because why not.

Tetelove: hey I like that tattoo on your arm in that picture 😘

Keemlyon:
lol what picture ?

I was confused as hell because I didn't have a tattoo and there was like only two pictures on the page.

Tetelove:

 I was in complete shock, no girl has never tried to get at me or flirted with me so I was scared that she was just playing

I was in complete shock, no girl has never tried to get at me or flirted with me so I was scared that she was just playing. But I added her on snap and texted her to see.

me
So ?
tetelove02
So what ?
me
U like me ?
tetelove02
Yes
me
U sure about that ?
tetelove02
Yes very much y u ask ?
me
Ik we looking at the same person and not a very attractive one
tetelove02
Who told you that ? If anything your fine asf

Well that's a first.

me
What do you look like
tetelove02

meWhat do you look liketetelove02