My Foster Brother

Here we go again. Yet another foster home. Why can't the foster system work like the dog foster system, if you get sent back too many times they kill it. I've in to many foster homes, 8 to exact all of them have been hell except one but they were white and don't want a black kid so here I am. Also I'm 16 and everybody wants a baby or kid under the age of 7.

I am honestly think about just running from this foster home. I've had it planned out since I was ten it's just I've always got found by my social worker. Even when I mix around my locations she still finds me. I'm beginning to think she put a tracking chip in me while I was sleeping.

Helen: "no running away this time Tiana" she said to me knocking on the next victims door.

Tiana(T): "I make no promises Helen" I said throwing my bag over my shoulder.

Helen: "hi Linda"

Linda: "hello Helen come in" she said stepping aside for us to come in. "Hakeem!"

Hakeem(H): "man what lady!" The boy I'm assuming is Hakeem.

Linda: "don't start with me boy. Now show the nice young lady up to her room"

H: "funny there's only one room for us"

Linda: "Hakeem" she said sternly.

H: "you don't scare me Linda, come on" He said point at me and I followed him upstairs. We came to a door that had lots of scratches and looked pretty beat up.

H: "that's Jamal" point to the top bunk. "Andre" pointing to one of the twin beds. "And that's Liam" pointing to the crib under the top bunk bed.

T: "I'm Tiana" I said shyly waiving.

They waved back and Liam popped his head up from the crib and I went over to play with him, since I didn't know where to sit or place my bag.

H: "you can have my bed and I'll take the floor because there's no in hell Linda will ever go buy another bed"

T: "no it's fine I'll take the floor no-"

H: "I said you can have it no debating"

Jamal(J): "one thing about Hakeem just let him have his way"

I nodded and continued to play with Liam.

Linda: "Hakeem! You little shit ever act like that again when she's you'll be out!"

H: "glad to be" he said more so to himself.

Andre(A): "when will you learn just do what she says"

H: "when she gives a shit about me" Hakeem said smartly.

Although I've been in worse I am actually kinda starting like it here. Maybe because I've never had four foster brothers at once or maybe because Hakeem is kinda cute in my opinion.

Tiana no he's your foster brother. Then again we're not related in no way what so ever.

-

T: "hey can one of you guy's walk me to the bathroom and maybe stay in there with me because the guy that just walked looked at me like I'm see through"

J & A: "Hakeem" They both said in unison.

Hakeem looked at the both of them like he was going to kill 'em. Maybe I should just take the chance and go alone.

J: "Keem you have one hell of punch"

T: "never mind forget I asked" I said quickly to end this topic.