♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 ♡

Beginne am Anfang

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Dallie sat at the dinner table with her father. It was deathly silent as she avoided his look. They hadn't spoke properly in weeks - not since the day he told her about her mother's unfortunate passing. The scraping of the metal against their plate echoed in her ears and she tried to choke down the wince. The Latina picked her head up as she once again heard the familiar humming. Her father noticed her distraction and quirked a thick brow. "What is it?"

"It's nothing," she cut herself off as the humming was overpowered by banshee screaming. The girl held her hands over her ears and let out a terrible whimper of pain. "You don't hear that?"

The pain in her ears grew stronger as her father dashed up from the table and knelt beside her. More yelps of pain left her soft lips and her father grew sick with worry. "Dallie, look at me." he hissed out. He knew starving her out would cause her pain, but he never prepared himself for this. "Dallas!" he yanked her hands away from her ears.

Red liquid stained her fingers and the bottoms of ears. He stepped back as he stared down at her. "Your ears.." he mumbled out. "They're bleeding."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

The next day, at school, Stiles pulled his jacket over his shoulders in the lockerroom and conspiraced about the recent murders in Beacon Hills. "I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott notified the boy amount the missing customer at the pet clinic. 

"Okay, was he like.. could he have been a virgin, maybe?"  Stiles tried to sound as less conspicuous as possible. "Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

The Lycan shook his head. "No, definitely not." he deadpanned. "Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients." the boy mocked. "It's a new policy."

He chuckled at Stiles' serious face before dropping his mockery and sighing heavily. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin." Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

The Stilinski boy began to audibly freak out and waved his hands around as he spoke. "Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." he hissed and slung his bag over his shoulder as he left the locker room. "And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means?  It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life." The boy glanced around. "Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to sex me like, today." 

Dallie cleared her throat from beside the two, Stiles gave her a wide-eyed expression before trying to explain himself. However, she dismissed him with the wave of her hand. "There's a lot of things about you two that I'm genuinely curious about, but that is not one of them." she deadpanned. "Where's Danny?"

Scott shrugged his shoulders before speaking up. "He left practice early. Why? Is he in trouble?"

The brunette crossed her arms and huffed. "Define trouble. Coach wanted me to give him this." she passed the McCall a purple detention slip. "Oh, and, uh, try and keep him out of your wolf drama. Cause I will skin you. Both of you." she flickered her eyes to Stiles who nodded along.

"Duely noted."

"Garcia!" Her name was called by Coach Finstock as he pulled her aside. "We got a new kid. I have a lacrosse team to coach, so I'm counting on you to show him around." The girl opened her mouth to protest but he overpowered it. "Unless you want extra homework next week."

She sighed heavily and nodded along. He gave her a satisfied grin and nodded behind him. As Finstock threw himself back inside the locker rooms, the girl lay eyes on the new boy - a boy she had seen before.