"Y/n!" He hissed through his teeth, his knuckles turning white as he tightened his grip on the wheel. He continued to drive carefully, but was beginning to fidget every so often.

"Do you like what I'm doing, Spencer?" You questioned innocently, your one hand unzipping his pants and wandering into his boxers. He took in another short breath, not expecting you to be so bold.

"F-Fuck.. Y-es. We- we're almost- at your place." He breathed heavier as you began slowly pumping your hand up and down his length. Spencer was trying very hard to keep his eyes on the road, but he constantly glanced down at your hand and your face as you jerked him off.

"Oh-goddammit.." He spoke louder, swerving his car messily into the small parking garage of your apartment building. He groaned lowly as he pulled his car into the spot next to you, quickly taking the keys out of the ignition. He flung the keys into the backseat before letting his head roll back against the seat in pleasure.

"W-What if someone sees- J-Fuck!" Spencer had tried to mention that there may be people in the parking garage that could see the two of you, but you knew the place you had parked in was fairly closed off from the public eye. You had cut his words off by leaning down and placing his pulsing dick in your mouth, bobbing your head to meet his bucking hips.

"S-shit! Y/n.." He stuttered as he moaned out your name, one of his hands finding its way into your hair and gripping it in a makeshift ponytail. His other hand remained on the steering wheel, despite the car being parked. He needed to keep himself stabilized.

You felt butterflies in your core as he moaned out your name, and his sounds encouraged you to suck harder and move a little quicker.

"J-just like that.. I-i'm close.." Spencer's eyes fluttered closed as you continued to passionately suck his length.

Only moments later, he thrust against the back of your throat as he came, letting out a louder groan.

You swallowed the contents that he deposited in your mouth, and swiped your tongue across your lips.

"Ready to go inside?" Your voice was low, and it was obvious that you were fairly horny yourself. Spencer nodded and hurriedly pulled up his pants and zipped them closed. He stumbled out of the car and grabbed your crutches and keys from the back, jogging around to the passengers side to help you out.

"Come here." He held out his arms for you, and you leaned forwards so he could pick you up. He had you in his arms bridal style again, holding your things under you. He walked you into the elevator and pressed your apartment level.

"I feel so special when you carry me like this."

"It's because you are." His gushy response made you scrunch up your nose.

"I better be. I just gave you amazing head."

"You aren't wrong, it was very... Very.. Amazing." He happily agreed with your smart ass remark. What a dork.

Spencer placed you carefully in the hallway, quickly handing you your crutches as he unlocked the door to your apartment.

"You never answered me earlier, y/n. Do you want me to stay the night?" He repeated his question, opening the apartment door wide so that you would make your way inside without rushing.

You took a deep breath as you set yourself down on your couch, resting your crutches against the coffee table. "Of course. I don't know if I can fall asleep here alone. I'm nervous." You admitted, brushing some of your long hair from your face.

"Okay. I'll stay. I wasn't really planning on going to my place anyways.. I already brought a change of clothes here before I went to work this morning."

Spencer sat on the couch beside you, resting a hand on one of your knees. "Do you want to take a shower or something? I know how gross you can feel after getting out of the hospital."

"Yeah.. Do you mind helping me? I don't know if I can really stand up on my own.." You nibbled on the inside of your cheek. He nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course, y/n."

He helped you into your bedroom, and placed you on the edge of your bed, slowly stripping off your clothing piece by piece. You closed your eyes as he did this, feeling more relaxed.

His fingers ran across your bare skin, making your body tingle.

You wanted him to ruthlessly thrust inside of you until you screamed his name, but your body couldn't quite handle that yet.

"Y/n?"

Spencer's voice brought you out of your thoughts.

"Yes?" You glanced down at him, realizing you had been completely stripped of all clothing.

"Are you hurting anywhere?" He asked, his eyes scanning up your body.

You shook your head 'no', quietly wondering why he would ask such a question. You were on plenty of painkillers, so you could only really feel his hot breath against your knees.

He pressed his lips against your knees, and trailed them up your thighs, eventually settling at your moistening pussy. Spencer's hands gripped your waist, and caressed circles into your flesh.

His words made your clit pulse in anticipation.

"Are you sure you don't need me to make you feel better anywhere, y/n?"